is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Kruise POD Record: 0-0-0

LOS ANGELES (N) -112

Comment

mojo

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
          Kapt-

Not trying to raise any hell but I thought you said before for us to post our very best play of the day. Now you are telling us that we should try to keep it under the -150 mark. Now you may not be getting peoples best play. Such as Spearit's pick (post 19). You and the rest of the WISEMEN have taught me alot about the baseball capping and I appreciate it greatly. I am here to learn thats why I'm here. I know it is one of CB's rules that he very rarely lays over -140. Know what I mean? Any thoughts?

I have on a couple of occasions picked some high lines on the Kruise such as yesterday Texas -250 or whatever is was, but I believe that was my very best play.

you pick what you want....I merely stated certain games above a certain line---would not be used in our tally...I am merely trying to get picks that we can utilize towards a KonSenseUs...If your best pick, is a hi line, throw it out there --so be it....won'tbe counted in the team tally, but you can count it in your individual record...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

MightyRiggs

Originally posted by THE MIGHTYRIGGS
            Kruise POD Record: 0-0-0

LOS ANGELES (N) -112
            Thanks for the play MightyRiggs. Welcome aboard the Kruise.
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

POD (28-19)
              Braves

Comment

kmann. Since we are talking about how to handle high line plays and how they can inflate won and loss records, can we see how everyone feels about including their units won or lost with their record. This gives a better idea of how people are doing with their POD picks. Someone could be winning more plays than they are losing, yet they are minus units. Or someone could be winning as many games as they are losing and be plus units.

I have looked at the individual records and have seen some great records and thought about playing their pick because their record is so good, but I haven't because I can't tell if the record was based on alot of high line games or very few high line games. A lot of us include our units won or lost when posting plays in the forums so why ask do it in the POD thread too. After all, it's all about the money won or lost.

Comment

And after writing the above note, I forgot to post my POD.

Tampa Bay EVEN

16-21
                  Plus 0.45 units

Comment

SandMan---I thoroughly understand your question and concern...I did start out by saying your POD...set parameters at -154 or less lines, hoping we would get those kind of plays...you for one have always picked dogs, or low lines...My self and numerous others have never picked one with a line exceeding our parameters...

To get a true Konsenseus play that can be utilized, they have to be within our guide lines...a person could easily be 7-3 and about dead even after VIG with these -240 plays...It doesn't help us as a team overall, but I reiterate, I did say their POD...there are times, rare, when the chalk appears to be the play....It's kinda hard to ask them for a POD thats listed at -160 or less, but we may just do it...

I meant for us to have fun and share with one another their POD so we can compile them and come out with a TEAM POD...I can relate to the record also, as to knowing who to follow...LSU always stays in the parameters and he had hit 10 in a row...I had a 8 game streak once, then lost 5 in a row...There are some good cappers here within the guidelines, and you can see their plays by looking at the lines...supplied by LSU 2-3 times a day, and especially at cut off time...

Food for though as to make it -160 or less POD...would be more beneficial to alll as a team, but we have to let them throw out the one they like, and we'el cull as needed....Thus the record does not truly indicate (Units)--just games won and lost....You have to know who they are...

I want em all to keep posting, and am soliciting all new members to step out here with their plays...Good question---I've been pondering this for weeks...kapt...

you guys tell me what you think...should we make PODS at a line of -160 or less(should actually be 155---thats our cut off for playing it)...kapt

Comment

Kapt,I think we should keep listing the hi-lines and leave it up to the mates if they want to play them.It looks to me even with the hi-line our PODS are uaually under -150 or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                        Kapt,I think we should keep listing the hi-lines and leave it up to the mates if they want to play them.It looks to me even with the hi-line our PODS are uaually under -150 or am I wrong?
                        .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....OUR PODS are always under -154 because our cut off is htere...But you're right, we've had 4 dogs as a POD, and 2 totals, and many sides under 150....thanks for the input--kapt

Comment

25-17-1

San Diego

Good Luck!

Comment

I have picked 10 games so far. Lost the first 4 then won the next 6. Try not to pick lines like Texas yesterday. I have no problem trying to keep it under -160, but if I cannot find a truly good pick that meets the requirements then I probably will not post one for that day. Plus im not on here on sat or sun. BL to all! I'll toss back a cold one for you kick ass SOB's . You guys are freakin great!!!!!!!!!
                            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

mojo

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                              I have picked 10 games so far. Lost the first 4 then won the next 6. Try not to pick lines like Texas yesterday. I have no problem trying to keep it under -160, but if I cannot find a truly good pick that meets the requirements then I probably will not post one for that day. Plus im not on here on sat or sun. BL to all! I'll toss back a cold one for you kick ass SOB's . You guys are freakin great!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the input...if you can find a good one that you like as much at -160 would appreciate it, if not, throw the one you like out there, regardless of line...great comeback and streak...If that streak is with hilines, continue to do your thing...once again thanks, kapt

and thanks for being a daily contributor to the Kruise

Comment

first post

usually take a break till football.. but what the hell ill give this a shot.. i like boston for my play of day

Comment

Working...
                                X