Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualifying

How does Ryan Newman get the pole on almost every freaking race???

Originally posted by kbsooner21

I dont know but you need to tell him to mix in a right hand turn!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      I dont know but you need to tell him to mix in a right hand turn!!
      They do, it's called road courses! Keep up or get out dumb ass!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        They do, it's called road courses! Keep up or get out dumb ass!

Comment

Wayne, do you think anyone has anything for your boy this weekend??? He's bringing back the same car he won the last two 600's with and last year he was pretty damn dominating!!

Comment

Wayne, do you think anyone has anything for your boy this weekend??? He's bringing back the same car he won the last two 600's with and last year he was pretty damn dominating!!
            I don't know. He just hasn't seemingly had enough to win this year. I think he will do well. I think Mark Martin might build on last week and run well too! Who was it that was doing so well last week until Martin got by him? Was it Sadler or Kahne maybe? I forget but i remember one car being strong all night!

Comment

Dog food boy Sadler in his Pedigree car!! He was real strong and I thought on that last restart if he would have started on the outside he would have pulled ahead and kept the lead like Martin did. I wonder if Harvick and Nemecheck have cooled down at all

Comment

I think Harvick is an asshole! Maybe he should be asshole of the month. I know this goes well beyond last week but Joe had no control over what happened last Saturday. Stewart clearly caused that and for Harvick to go off like he did is ridiculous!

I like Tony Stewart too. He's in the middle of the wrecks alot but he is funny. Did you here him Saturday? Errrrr Ahhhhhh I think it was my fault!

Comment

Who's ryan NEWMAN?? Is that the guy from Seinfeld??
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    I think Harvick is an asshole! Maybe he should be asshole of the month. I know this goes well beyond last week but Joe had no control over what happened last Saturday. Stewart clearly caused that and for Harvick to go off like he did is ridiculous!

I like Tony Stewart too. He's in the middle of the wrecks alot but he is funny. Did you here him Saturday? Errrrr Ahhhhhh I think it was my fault!
                    Yea Tony Stewart is my next favorite driver right after Jr. Harvick was about due for another one of his "blowups" and I think seeing Joe there set him off! (obviously) :D

Comment

Campin' all weekend at the track. Bush and Cup tickets. Great race to see, three wide at 190 plus and ya can see the whole track. Draft smaft this is racin'. Monday off, great party atmosphere. If I'm lucky, they'll be a 20 minute rain delay to wet all the T-Shirts. Got some deer steaks marinatin', ice cold Rolling Rocks, party favors ready, drunk redneck race chicks..... it's gonna be a good weekend.

Oh yeah, the race. I like Greg Biffle and Elliott Sadler for bettin' purposes. GL to all and have a safe Memorial Day weekend. Remember why we're celebrating. I had kin folk charge up Omaha Beach!
                      "33"

Comment

Hokie Bird

Sounds like a great time man!! Camping at the track would be an awesome time!! Ought to be a great race!! Have a hell of a time bud!!

Comment

" Campin' all weekend at the track. Bush and Cup tickets. Great race to see, three wide at 190 plus and ya can see the whole track. Draft smaft this is racin'. Monday off, great party atmosphere. If I'm lucky, they'll be a 20 minute rain delay to wet all the T-Shirts. Got some deer steaks marinatin', ice cold Rolling Rocks, party favors ready, drunk redneck race chicks..... it's gonna be a good weekend."

GOD BLESS AMERICA....and HOKIE BIRD !!

33?? What up w/that ? HB

Hell , take a Garden Hose and 50 gal.s of H2O ...just in case !!

Comment

Working...
                          X