Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clarification

Originally posted by SPARK
    So are we saying poposmith is giving bad plays in here??? let me know ...
    On sebastian's site it said that these were the following plays. You get 15* LA/SF...and bonus winners on COL/CUBS.. METS/FLA and SEA/BALT!! I asked for his comp right before I posted to see if it was from the Pittsburgh game. The post from savage said it was Detroit. USA freepicks had a pick from Sebastian as Pittsburgh. I figured that was the superlock as this has been the case in the past. I was not trying to give out bad info. I have posted his plays after I have paid for them in the past. I will not post without buying them again. Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
      I just got an email from another leech/handicapper by the name of Jason Johnson saying to take Arizona tonight.
      I am sure glad I was on the other side of this game.
      Lets see if this roach comes back with another game tomorrow;more likely he will come back under another name.
      I have received quite a few comps. and ads in the past few weeks from "cappers"I have never heard of;I am beginning to think they are not really new cappers but are catching on to the ways of Jack Price who as we all know because of his laughing stock reputation as a handicapper has been peddling his plays under the name of the non-existent Corey Black.
      Of course every time I receive an email from these guys and a comp play, there is also a big ad using their allegedly great records over the past week, month, year, etc.
      Its like fishing-hoping if you put a tempting enough bait in the lake, a fish(in this case a sucker) will bite.

Comment

Working...
      X