Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Contender

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...simmons/050525

I'm not a reality TV fan. The only reality TV I watched was one season of Fear Factor. The only reason I watched that? My kids loved it. We watched it together. As soon as they lost interest in it so did I.

I know some BC members are big fans of the Contended. I didn't know it had poor ratings.

Comment

I Want The Belt!!!!!

Comment

Yeah I thought they were in trouble when they showed two fights in one episode... For some reason this show just sucked me in, as cliche and corny as it was. Still much better than all these who wants to merry me bullshit shows. Oh well I guess its back to watching espn.
        Control what you can control...

Comment

Originally posted by ki66
          Still much better than all these who wants to merry me bullshit shows. Oh well I guess its back to watching espn.
          So true. Flipping through the channels last night I noticed Some dude marrying some chick reality show. What the fuck is our network tv coming to?????

Comment

Yea I wouldn't care if the show was hosted by Corky, it was a great show. Some of these other shows, put out episodes and nobody gets kicked off, just big f ing teases. This show was straight up, there was always a fight and someone always went home. I have a lot of respect for that. The tv editing was first rate, loved the slow mo on the solid hits. I pray to god, someone was taking notes, and comes out with a show half this good before they put out, Who Wants to Marry My Brother's Faggot Uncle.

Comment

I loved it last night, the thing that pissed me off was when sergio was talking shit to Manfredo's wife. I hope theres a rematch so I can see that snake get eatin alive.
              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

for anyone that missed it or wants to see it again its on
                at 8pm tonight on cnbc

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
                  I loved it last night, the thing that pissed me off was when sergio was talking shit to Manfredo's wife. I hope theres a rematch so I can see that snake get eatin alive.
                  Yeah that wasn't too classy of Sergio, but boy is that guy an entertainer! How abou wiping the blood from your brow, licking it, and then proceeding to lay into Manfredo with a flurry of punches, basically sealing the fight for him.
                  Control what you can control...

Comment

sergio was yelling at manfredo's dad, not his wife. sergio was great entertainment -- we haven't seen the last of him -- somewhat sugar ray - like!

gl

Comment

Working...
                    X