No announcement yet.

Wonderful Wednesday Wonders 10* *******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks spaark man.........i know the over line will go up.......based on what u said you think the game will be around like a score of 105-104 based on your prediction of a 209 total?
    my bookie calls me on my cell about 20 minutes before game time, and i know he will give me the line at like 180 or 182..........think i should still pull the trigger????????????? Im tempted on your 15 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please respond sparrk.thanks buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Uconn that line should drop at the way it's being play now.. keep track of the line up till he calls...if he gouges you lay off......just play it wisely bud....there's no sure thing....i post it and play it the same....this one i bumped it up a bit more

good luck tonight bud...remember there still games to play.....
      Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Gl Buddy
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Uconnplayer-why not use an offshore is you think you are being jacked around?
          Using a local bm who gives unfair lines makes about as much sense as going out and buying a BROKEN black and white tv and using it as your main tv for your house.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
            Uconnplayer-why not use an offshore is you think you are being jacked around?
            Using a local bm who gives unfair lines makes about as much sense as going out and buying a BROKEN black and white tv and using it as your main tv for your house.
            Great analogy

Comment

good luck spaaarkie!

Comment

GL Spaarkie---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

yea dude that was a great analogy..good one......i dont't know man.....this guy i know has been a bookie for 15 years and i always go thru him.......i never got into the internet thing because i was afraid it would take up all my time and i feel i would never cash out and would get tired of waiting for my check to arrive if i ever cashed out.......
                  my bookie is legit.......pay day is every saturday and the week starts tuesday thru sunday......10% vigs on a $100 bet and 20% on over unders.......i know some people might give me shit on the 20% vigs on the over unders but i truly beleive it is easier to cap over unders than the actual spreads.......
                  but no he won't dick me over on the over line tongiht.......im just afraid it might go up and will hit like 181 and it will end up being 179 and i'll get fucked and spaarkie had it at 177........my bookie waits tilll the last minute to give a line based on what action it is getting which is fair.........i just hope it doesnt go past 177.5 like spaark man has it....

Comment

shit on vegasinsider.com its up to 179.....shit!

Comment

I'm riding your 15*, Spaarkinator!!

Comment

my guy

was using 179-took a bet for a dime on the under-dropped it to 78 while we were talking-bam bammed him..
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

what did u get it at cheezer?

Comment

47 after one. One down, three to go.

Good Luck Spaarkie!!!

Comment

85 total pts at half.......5 off the mark........come on fuckin chancey with your broke ass turnovers and detroit not scoring pk it up!!!!!!!!!!!! have a sense of urgency!!!!!!!!

Comment

fuck it..this games done

Comment

Working...
                                X