This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stockton

You Know Im Tired Of This Shit People Coming In And Calling Out People On Wagers , Wtf The Picks Are What They Are And Are Fuckin Solid. Stockton Dicks Like You That Come In And Question The Legitimacy Of This Web-site And Its Cappers WAGERS Should Just Hit The Fuckin Road. Play Them Or Not But Dont Come In And Say Shit Like That
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Hes right when you title your thread huge wager!!!!! or what ever you did yesterday you welcome views Then make some absurd comment about betting 20,000 dollars on it . please if im right i believe you lost now today you say another 10,000 Its misleading !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are also full of s***!!!!!
    NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Originally posted by CHICAGODOG
      Hes right when you title your thread huge wager!!!!! or what ever you did yesterday you welcome views Then make some absurd comment about betting 20,000 dollars on it . please if im right i believe you lost now today you say another 10,000 Its misleading !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are also full of s***!!!!!
      KNOCK KNOCK
      WHO'S THERE?

FUCK OFF DICK

Comment

Originally posted by CHICAGODOG
        WHAT DO YOU DO FOR THIS BOARD JACK-SHIT

HIT THE ROAD

Comment

Working...
        X