Arod!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arod!!!!!

Has hit HomeRun #15 @ #16 tonight... Solo Shot in the 2nd Inning and a 2 run shot in the 4th

WOW!!!

Posada with 2 as well!

Comment

And Sheffiled got one as well.. 10-0 we lead!! Bout time we get to beat up on the hopeless Tigers lol...

Comment

I need them to abuse Detroit for my MLB pool!

Comment

looks as if they are doing quiet the job my friend!!!! And damn punkass Giambi even gets a hit... Now ya all know shit is going yanks way tonight lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
            looks as if they are doing quiet the job my friend!!!! And damn punkass Giambi even gets a hit... Now ya all know shit is going yanks way tonight lol.....
            I know i'll get laughed at or bashed for saying it but i feel for Giambi. I want him to do well and i think it's because even though he lied initially, he was the most upfront about the steroid issue. The pressure going into the season was tremendous and i can't imagine how he feels about the whole thing. I'm also not stupid and i think he's far from being the only one on steroids, he is just one of a very few playing that the fans actually know about.

Comment

yeah i respect him for being a man about it and admitting to his usage of steroids.. Unlike Bonds saying he didnt know he was using roids when he used that cream.. Thats about like saying hell i didnt know i would get wet if i stepped into the shower lol

Comment

Working...
              X