• EzWayHome Parlay of the Day (Tue.)

3 Team Parlay (10-40) +4.44 Units
    --------------------------------

"Parlay of the Day" ( Unit)

Yankees (Mussina) - Atl. (Hudson) - Texas (Drese) +300

GOOD LUCK > :bounce1: ez winners wayne1218 Homer

I'm loving it!! Good luck boys!!

Comment

Good Luck guys. Let's get 2 in a row today!!
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Best of luck today fellas!!

Comment

Atlanta again!! That means I have to watch Kobe again and I'm sure my heart can't take that. What does scare me is Hudson comming off just three days rest and not able to pitch a complete game. Then we all know what that means. BUT, I play all your parleys and since that means I'm also up 4.44 units, I'm with you tonight. So thanks and keep them comming. The + looks better than the - next to your record.

Comment

sandman, Glavine is (1-7) with an Era of 9.36 against his former team. I'll take my chances at home with Hudson who only went 6 innings (108 Pitches) last time out!

GL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              sandman, Glavine is (1-7) with an Era of 9.36 against his former team. I'll take my chances at home with Hudson who only went 6 innings (108 Pitches) last time out!

GL
              You don't have to explain anything to me. You Know I'm on it all the time no matter what.

Like Dime and the Donut shop
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                You don't have to explain anything to me. You Know I'm on it all the time no matter what.

Like Dime and the Donut shop

Good Luck Tonight Brother! I hope things are good with the wife and kids. I know you had some things going on awhile back and i was worried about you!

Take Care!

Comment

GL fellows--kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

Good Luck Tonight Brother! I hope things are good with the wife and kids. I know you had some things going on awhile back and i was worried about you!

Take Care!
                    Thanks for asking Brother. Things are hairly from time to time, but going well.

Son as his first T-Ball game tonight. Don't know if I'm more excited or him. :D

Thanks again man. Means a lot to me
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

T-Ball is fun for the kids. Unfortunately it has rained up here 17 of the last 20 days and it's forecasted to rain through Monday! No T-Ball being played here right now!

Comment

Wayne. I knew that about Glavine and was mostly being facetious. I was thinking of also playing the Over just in case but didn't with the wind blowing in from left at 19 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                          Wayne. I knew that about Glavine and was mostly being facetious. I was thinking of also playing the Over just in case but didn't with the wind blowing in from left at 19 mph.
                          I HATE playing totals in MLB, especially unders! You can win an over in the 1st inning but a under is always at risk of losing at any time in a game. Totals in MLB are tough. One 3-run homer can ruin your day and it is so unpredictable to sense what both pitchers will do on the same day!

GL

Comment

looks like a winner, i'm on it

Comment

Wayne. A lot of people share your feeling about totals, especially playing unders. Or I should say NOT playing Unders. I have always though that because people prefer playing the OVER, that the books take this into consideration and there is most of the time great value playing the under.

Comment

Working...
                              X