hedging question for you guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hedging question for you guys?

just looking for opinions on hedging a bet. I did a 3 team parlay tonight (and I assuming/hoping the Cubs bullpen doesn't blow this) Fl RL/Cubs/LAA. With Florida in, the Cubs up 4-1 in the 8th, would you guys hedge the LAA bet and bet the Sox??

My opinion is usually not to hedge. My thinkning being if I liked the three games, and 2 came in, why go against my original thought? Also, why take away from my winnings if it doesn come in? Just looking for others thoughts.opinions.

Gook, how much did you bet on the parlay and to win how much?
    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

I only bet a 1/2 unit ($50) to win $388.75

I think I know where you are going....bet the $50 on the Sox???

Comment

yes guarantee yourself a win one way or another I do it all the time!
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Whenever I have the opportunity to hedge I take it. It's about winning $$$$.

Comment

sorry too

late to help here as the game just went off......I DO like the Sox tonight IN SPITE OF THE OBVIOUSLY LOW LINE.....Garland iS NOT AN 8-0 STARTER BY ANY STRETCH as he has been BOTH FORTUNATE AND LUCKY! BUT the ANGELS are beat up bad even being at home!

Soooo agree completely with frankb! RARELY DO YOU HAVE CONTROL TO LOCK IN A WIN FOR THE AMOUNT YOU CHOOSE vs still a possible loss....

I ALWAYS hedge to WIN$$$ TOOOOOOOOO many times I have hit 2 of 3...3 of 4....4 of 5 and allllllllllll loser plays.......HAD I HEDGED.......3-0 on plus money.....not the monster payout....BUT TIMES 3 smaller makes up just fine in place of 0-3.

JMHO!!! VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR PLAY! Goldv HOPE YOU WIN!!

I have tried it both ways.......HEDGES WIN........Non....lose....just MHO and for future plays perhaps!
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

you didnt need to the sox are losing and will keep this up tonight so your parlay will win In MY OPINION
              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
              X