Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A SUN EVE PLAY PERHAPS====>

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBERED TO PLAY:

"WHAT USUALLY ISSS.......IS NOT ON SUNDAY"!
    ROYALS---Home avoiding a sweep
    PHILLYS---Avoiding a sweep
    CUBS----Home avoiding a sweep
    SEATT---Home with pitching advantage
    HOUS---Avoiding a sweep
    ATL +1.5---Road Pitching advantage so a plus run line
    ROCKS---Avoiding a sweep
    LAD----Avoiding a sweep
    T.B.----Avoiding a sweep
    NATS----Avoiding a sweep

ONLY the DRAYS, ASSSSTROPUKES and Braves with a late lead failed to 'WHAT IS...IS NOT TODAY"!

These were mine but all ONLY FOR A MICRO 1* ea...TOO small to even bother posting this many 1 stars.BUT 7-3 ON mostly barkers is not bad beer change...Never give it back to the man on SUNDAYS!!!

HOWEVER I do rather like some weird stuff on tonights game. The Sunday night game is usually the one of the day to make some coin on as it is more "normal" with national TV coverage.

THE PUNCHLESS GIANTS and a so called Ace in Zito pitching will probably have most on the easy under tonight AND Playing the Giants at home as a dog with a much better W/L record than the A's.....but......

Check out last 11 games for SF...HAVE SCORED THE FOLLOWING:
    3-4-1-3-4-0-1-4-6-2-2 Pitiful....The Cards score MORE than this in two games.

But just look at a few of the pitching stats:

ZITO ERA in night games a whopping 5.94...day games almost 5 as well.....ROAD ERA a MONSTEROUS 7.22...HIS RISP with 2 outs IS A MIND BOGGLING 10.24

THINK THAT IS BAD???? IT IS!!! BUT LOWRY IS WORSE!! The KC Chiefs NICK LOWRY'S is LOWER!! A huge 6.69 at night even his day is OVER 5+...Home ERA is a paltry 4.35 and on grass a MEGA 7.67! His RISP puts Zitos to shame at a BigFoot like 13.56!!!!!!!!!! THESE TWO PITCHERS HAVE GIVEN UP 42 WALKS and 16 HR combined already!!

Covered the SF lack of scoring offense so how bout the A's last 11 games?

2-8-13-5-6-4-6-4-5-2

See a difference here??? ERGO I WILL STOP SPEWING SLOP NOW A TRY THESE FOR PLAYS TONIGHT.....With the UNDER in a Giants game looking like a cinch especially with an American League team giving up the DH but I think the A's win this so another full set of at bats for SF in the ninth for more run chances and the A's have several "Kolb like Klosers" themselves at times with numerolus key stoppers currently hurt including "OCTAL MOTEL HELL DOTEL"

2.5 * OAK (O)4.5 for game
    1.5 * OAK -125
    1* (o)8.5
    1/2 * PARLAY OAK & (O)8.5 +240

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS AND IF YOU PLAY ANY OF THIS WACKO STUFF TONIGHT!!! HOPE EVERYONE WINS BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Goldvike-1 error in your analysis-Phil. was not trying to avoid a sweep, as they won on Friday.
    GL tonight-I like the plays.(more so with the overs).

Comment

You are right

Savage!! Thanks! That's what I get for for improper copy/paste techniques!! That should have been Pitching Advantage over Pudgy Pigeon Ponson!!

Thanks again! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV-you are forgiven with the stipulation that you NEVER make Colorado with Shit Cone pitching your GOY and especially if Bung Hole Kim is first in line to relieve for that particular day.

Comment

Thats the Ponson I know 2 bad outings in a row...he will fall to .500 b4 he wins again

Nice plays...GV

Comment

You

are right garister!! He is towards the very TOP OF THE LIST OF OVERVALUED Pitchers. ALWAYS a good play to go against as he usually comes out juiced by Vegas in every start! Simply amazing.

Savage.......sandman picked up on my one and only play with the Shitcone going which was nested in a parlay.....the ass hole actually pitched a good game but of course lost anyway.....the Bungster was waiting though....just in case they got a lead that he snatch away in the ninth! I swear he throws a "balute ball"! gv

Comment

Vike. It never even registered with me, until after the game started, that it's hard for the batters to see the ball when games start at 5 PM local time. It's especially bad at Pac Bell (I won't give in and call it SBC) because of the way the sun hits the scoreboard in center field. That was our Over killer. I knew about this but didn't even think about it for tonight and I should have. Glad to see your day plays worked for you.

Comment

Working...
              X