Anybody.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody.....

Going to be around the Panama City Beach,Florida area over the Memorial Day Weekend?? My wife and kids are going to leave out this Friday and be down there until Tuesday the 31st..

I won't be but I hope you have a great time.......
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

thanks.. Im sure we will... I was born in florida so this is gonna be what im officially calling the Welcome Home TMAC !!! lol

Comment

I was there last year during Memorial Day and had a blast!!!! I stayed at the Holiday Inn right on the beach. Would get up around 10 eat breakfast and head to Club La Vela all day and drink and watch the bikini contests etc. Head back to the hotel around 3 or so clean up. Go grab something to eat at Pineapple Willys and then back to La Vela to take part in the free drink hour. Grab some honeys and take them to the beach, hang out to around 4 or so grab some sleep then do it all over again the next day. Have a great time buddy!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          I was there last year during Memorial Day and had a blast!!!! I stayed at the Holiday Inn right on the beach. Would get up around 10 eat breakfast and head to Club La Vela all day and drink and watch the bikini contests etc. Head back to the hotel around 3 or so clean up. Go grab something to eat at Pineapple Willys and then back to La Vela to take part in the free drink hour. Grab some honeys and take them to the beach, hang out to around 4 or so grab some sleep then do it all over again the next day. Have a great time buddy!!
          Wow I cant believe how that shit you just said sounds exactally like i used to do when i lived down there lol... We will be staying at the WaterCrest on Thomas Drive right on the beach... I will be making my normal stop at HammerHead Fred's as well as good ole Pineapple Willy's... Thanks bro and i will be sure to tell ya about it when i return!!

Comment

i was in Panama City for my junior and senior year spring breaks about 8 years ago and we stayed at the Holiday Inn too. Not quite as crazy as Cancun, but it was pretty NUTZ.

Comment

RJ did ya ever eat at HammerHead Freds??? Got some of the best shrimp and oysters I have ever eaten...

Comment

Working...
              X