Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets get some back! good luck!

Comment

Hey Coverboy I know you said to cut back this weekend and it's hard to do when the plays are right there but which ones today do you have a gut feeling that are the best or should be cut back on any help is appreciated Good Luck to the 3WM and their plays
      Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

maadddog

Jeez thats a tough question Dog but a fair one nevertheless .

Our 1/2 * plays are 18-6 and our 2*'s are 9-8 ... see my dilemma ? lol .

We're only 4-7 in Interleague play.

I know one of my partners Kmann really likes Toronto and underneath that is Arizona. Maybe you can play them as regular plays and cut back on all the rest.

If you are in some kind of bale out situation please PLEASE dont chase today. If your debt is just a nuissance don't turn it into a hardship. We'll help you make it up in the long run.

Hope this helps,

-Neil

Comment

GL Wisemen! Let's get through today and get back at abusing our books tomorrow!
          Thanks.
          Control what you can control...

Comment

Hey Coverboy that does help I really like Toronto and also Arizona but I'll probaly do something on most everything it's hard to argue with your system as I am up playing your plays thanks for taking the time out to consider this
            Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

Good Luck Ole wise ones!

Comment

GL today wise men!!
                "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

maadddog / Guys

Thanks everyone !!!

Dog ... glad you're up !!! just play it cool , man. It's all about self restraint.

Comment

Working...
                  X