No announcement yet.

my next biggest total of the B.Ball season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those SOB;s couldnt get a sac fly with 1 out...... they are making us sweat out this one

Comment

fuc no i leave that to sparkie and franky and many others.. anyway here it comes
      ichiro should make it a $$$$$$$$
      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

i just saw that winn you dick no longer a ray............... and ichiro how the hell is it possible he doesnt put one in play ? i want this call my pride is at stake......$$$$$$
        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

nelson looks like lights out, it looks like the big bats for seattle in the bottom of the 8th will have to get us one more, give the children one more run

Comment

geez no one is even making contact anymore, everything is a K

Comment

fuc'n Richie goes 1-4 on the nite and it had to be his biggest play a winna.....ohhhh
              my loser..... gunna get sic now puke the free beer and h.dogs..and wake up in the am
              and do this shit all over again..... sorry guys

Comment

Working...
              X