What a Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Game!

Almost like watching Playstation the way they are going up and down.
    ABA basketball is back!!!

It is great!

Steve Nash is UNREAL! What a player!

Cuban must hate watching him destroy them. He's playing like the MVP. WOW! I'm just amazed at the pressure he puts on the opposition. He has Dallas players constantly running into each other!

Comment

Bill Walton had one of his "classic" statements tonight regarding Nash. He said he was one of the "worst athletes" in the league. Tirico and Snapper were all over him. Obviously he can't jump thru the roof but an MVP who's not athletic - c'mon. Has he been watching this guy carve up defenses all season? Walton must have been having one of his Grateful Dead moments...

Comment

chung here

not saying hes larry bird but definitely the best white boy in todays game-unreal performance tonight..later art..
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Walton

has had one too many "comped all you can eat psychodellic mushroom buffets" in that dream state of his!!!

White guy.......geeezzzzzz....looooook in the "MUSHROOM MIRROW WILLY"!

Kevin McHale ripped his norts off religioulsy and that 2" vertical old Willy had was a thing of beauty!

NASH IS AND DESERVED the MVP this year.....anyone recall what THE SUNS DID WHEN GOT HURT and did not play for a few weeks?????? The SUNS WERE losing their ass......and big....and were LOW SCORING in comparison.

HOW BAD DOES DALLAS WANT the Nashvillian back now???

CONGRATS TO THE SUNS.......He stays healthy.....they win it all.......BOL TO EVERYONE!! JMHO!! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
          X