dallas -phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dallas -phoenix

you know i figured dallas would even it up,before i capped the game,and actually found a nice 24-5 system that had seattle last night,howevvva that system is not game specific,though i did find something designed for this game here it is.if you play on a no1 seed on the roadoff a win and ats loss and the total is 190 or more that roady is 6-2 su-7-1 ats. AND IF THIS IS A 2ND ROND GAME THAT ROADY IS 4-0 SU-ATS S-99 1-0 IF UP 3-2 IN THE SERIES. thats as specific as i can get i wish the sample went back further, but im gonna use the suns tonight. bol gc-

Good Luck. The line is up to 4.5. That seems like alot for Dallas to give up to the high flying Suns. I like your pick.

I also like the under. Maybe a small parlay for big $$.
    BUUUUUUUUUUUUT
    maybe not since everyone knows parlays are for SUCKERS.
    So I will play the two independent of one another.
    Suns +4.5
    Suns/Mavs Under

GL to all...

Comment

gl tonight buddy!

Comment

thanx, just made a small play on the mets,its miserable here and k.brown may not be able to get loose enough, meanwhile if theres rain heilman is rested and would come in for zambrano. plus looking at yanks lineup they dont have that good of a team bavg vs zambrano,not as good as the mets ag. brown anyway. bol gc-

Comment

Crap, wish I had 4.5, local gave me a 3.5 line......think he checks this site!!!
          Thanks for the info GC!!best of luck!!!
          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Working...
          X