• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck today guys!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good write up eil---thanks for getting em out--as usual--well, not quite as usual...we need to talk about your sleeping habits...You've spoiled us by being so consistent with the time you come out---you actualy had me a lil worried this AM...good job pal---love ya..kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Awesome write-up CB...GL everyone...here's to a $$$-filled weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
          BTW EVERYONE IS THIS SILLY NBA THING OVER YET ?

I'd hate to see you all piss away Baseball profits on a third rate scam.
          Cover, you know I like capping NBA. It's my favorite sport to cap. But once the baseball season started I've concentrated most of my effort on bases. It's so much easier to concentrate on one sport. Especially, those with limited time.

Comment

Thanks for your hard work. Good Luck!

Comment

FrankB

I know Frank - youre NBA is so the best ... when you're not capping I have Zero interest.

Comment

Best of Luck Guys!

Comment

GL guys!!!

Comment

Thanks again for the plays CB et al! I started a second, smallish bankroll to follow you guys around the beginning of the baseball season and I've been loving the profits ever since! Been playing most plays at a flat amount except for the plays rated above 2* (treated me very well I believe you've only lost 1 play above 2*!) or ones that I capped the same way.

Seeing a nice little profit and just wanted to send some nice karma your way!

Comment

WISEMEN IS THE BEST SO

GOTTA KEEP IT TOWARDS THE TOP WITH THE REST OF THE GREAT INFORMATION ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by clennon
                        Thanks again for the plays CB et al! I started a second, smallish bankroll to follow you guys around the beginning of the baseball season and I've been loving the profits ever since! Been playing most plays at a flat amount except for the plays rated above 2* (treated me very well I believe you've only lost 1 play above 2*!) or ones that I capped the same way.

Seeing a nice little profit and just wanted to send some nice karma your way!
                        I play on a star basis. In the long run you'll make bigger $$$$

Comment

ChiSox WINNER

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                            ChiSox WINNER
                            GOTTA LOVE STARTING OFF WITH A BIG FAT WWWWWWINNNNNNEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
                            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck Ole wise ones!

Comment

Nice start to the weekend...

Like I said yesterday, thanks for all that you guys do to help others win!

I did the same as some others and took your advice and cut back my bet size to 1/2 the amount.

Headed off to a Velvet Revolver conert with my son and others so no Scoreboard watching for me tonight. Wish it were 80 degrees instead of 60 so the concert chicks would be wearing less... oh well, time to start to pounding a few brews...

GL tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X