Look For Me Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look For Me Today

i will be driving from allentown, pa. to the JFK airport in Queens county new york. i will be in a gold colored mercury sable with a YANKEES SUCK sign in my back window. just honk or give me the finger. yes i am a phillies fan. but being a philadelphia fan you always need a back up team. in baseball mine is the red sox. my buddy is a diehard red sox fan. we were in fenway last year for the yankees series when THE FIGHT broke out. you remember when Varitek punched out Gayrod. went to all 3 games. it was like going to a concert 3 nights in a row. not going this year but we will be there next season. anyway look for me on 78-95-goethals or verrazano bridge-248 or the beltway. good luck to everybody tonight.

You got Balls---GL to ya---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

odds for lumberjack
      -1000 killed by a driveby
      -200 badly broken bones
      OFF THE BOARD (stays in one piece) no line it would be too high of a dog)
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

just got back

well i just got back from jfk. no broken bones or anything like that. i stayed on the major roads so that helped. i did however see alot of you guys from bc because there where alot of people honking and stuff. good for me the yankees are winning right now. good luck to everybody tonight! i was going to wear my Jeter sucks A Rod shirt but i didn't.

Comment

Working...
        X