as we know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as we know

many of us get alittle gun shy when we see to much action on 1 side .... a quick look revealed that on of my OSB still lists
    the o/u in the reds gm. at 9 ............. glad i grabbed it at -130 currently -155 @ abc .... bol

edited cuz of a spelling screw up
    Last edited by Luv2Play2; 05-16-2005, 06:41 PM.
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

That is the most ever on a total in the POD Kruise...Previous was 4* and it hit...I still can't figure why just a 9 total with those pitchers ERA....

add to that 12 MPH winds out to right center w/ Temp at 66 and humidity at 41...Ball should fly...kapt

It actually looks too good...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Amen Kapt. I stayed away.
      :smoking: I need a miracle every day.....

Comment

It was too good for me to pass up.

Comment

KAPT'n it seems it doesnt take ya long

to look it up.. lol anyway it appears the wind will be a factor.... 2-0 early bol all :bestwishe
          its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Luv2

Originally posted by Luv2Play2
            to look it up.. lol anyway it appears the wind will be a factor.... 2-0 early bol all :bestwishe
            Didn't just look it up...This is a very important attribute when I play an over....already had it pegged...Thats why I could respond so fast....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

okay okay lol

i meant the largest pod on a total ....... you're a funny guy kapt'n .. J/K nice winner $$$

Comment

Working...
              X