Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck buddy

Comment

Mench homers for ya in the top of the 9th!! Too bad Boston pisses away a golden opportunity for some runs in the 4th loading the bases with no outs and getting ZERO runs!!

Comment

Texas wins and another nice night is on the horizon for ya!! Keep up the great work brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Texas wins and another nice night is on the horizon for ya!! Keep up the great work brother!!
          Thanks Buddy!

Texas Wins and guarantees a very nice night. Let's go BoSox!!!

Thanks for sorting those standings for me. It takes me an hour to do them and i hate sorting it after! :D

Comment

Nice

call on Tex-ass and Chin Blows Dorks Wayne......the Pale Panties had em early and then bring in Damnassyo Kmarte to hand the win over to the Grangers!

GOOD HITl!

AT LEAST MY TWINS PICK UP ANOTHER 1/2!! LOOK OUT PANTY BOYS........HERE COME THE MINNESOTA PLAYOFF MEN!!!
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thanks GV!

I hit a BIG play yesterday with your Twinkies! Radke looks great this year and Rincon looks like he is back too! A solid team just waiting for Chicago to fall on their face!

GL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                Thanks for sorting those standings for me. It takes me an hour to do them and i hate sorting it after! :D
                As much time as you spend on here messing with all the contests and everything it is the least I can do!! Just picked up a new cd and Nascar Thunder 2005 for my ps2 with the gift card you and Spark sent me!! Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  As much time as you spend on here messing with all the contests and everything it is the least I can do!! Just picked up a new cd and Nascar Thunder 2005 for my ps2 with the gift card you and Spark sent me!! Thanks again!!
                  No problem Brother!

Have fun and Bring Jimmie Johnson to the Winners Circle for me! :D

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Have fun and Bring Jimmie Johnson to the Winners Circle for me! :D
                    J.J.'s crash this past weekend sure brought everyone a lot closer to the top, but he has the Coca Cola 600 at "his" track for the next point race!!

Comment

good call on the rangers....most had the pale sox.....me included!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X