back from vegas trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from vegas trip

only got bet pistons early in week won big! my blackjack system is flawless only lost 2 out 15 diffrent times playing.ONLY THING HELD ME BACK FROM WINNING ALOT MORE IS TAKING WIFE NEVER AGAIN

Let's hear about the trip! I'm headed out next month.

Comment

BigMike,

are you heading out by yourself? i think my GF is going to come out for my last 3 days there. I'll freakin be there for 8.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
        BigMike,

are you heading out by yourself? i think my GF is going to come out for my last 3 days there. I'll freakin be there for 8.
        Yeah bitch, check ur email once in a while.

Comment

Any system that only lost 2 out of 15 times I need to know about..........please share!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
            BigMike,

Oh yeah, tell your GF to bring her GF and we have great time!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              Yeah bitch, check ur email once in a while.
              To get RJ to check his mail, one must post "RJ you have mail" in every thread on this board. Then you may get him to check it within a day.
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                To get RJ to check his mail, one must post "RJ you have mail" in every thread on this board. Then you may get him to check it within a day.
                HAHAHAHAHA, I'm just busting his balls! You're probably right though.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                  HAHAHAHAHA, I'm just busting his balls! You're probably right though.

BigMike,

I checked it. I'll shoot you an e-mail tomorrow morning from work.

It's gonna be a fuckin blast.

Comment

I'm pumped bro!

Comment

Hey Rainman, when you have time, yah time, definetly time yah, you think you could share your system, yah definetly a good system, yah. We all would like to hear how the numbers, yah the numbers work........sorry, was just to tempting!
                      Thanks in advance buddy!!!
                      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

counting cards is hard just tell someone . but here goes 7-8-9 is nothing u want to get more low cards turn up 6 or lower. once you get + 5 or more low cards out you raise bet . also if dealer has 7 or higher showing u have 14-15-16 u surrendor you only loose half your bet keeps odds in your favor.when in doubt play for dealer to bust

Comment

Originally posted by rainman
                          counting cards is hard just tell someone . but here goes 7-8-9 is nothing u want to get more low cards turn up 6 or lower. once you get + 5 or more low cards out you raise bet . also if dealer has 7 or higher showing u have 14-15-16 u surrendor you only loose half your bet keeps odds in your favor.when in doubt play for dealer to bust
                          COUNTING CARDS THEORY HAD BEEN KNOWN TO PUBLIC , BUT SURRENDER WITH 14-15-16 IS SOME THING I WILL TRY NEXT TIME.
                          THANKS

Comment

a few words of advice....REHAB sunday at the hard rock. avoid the rush and get there at 12pm get some sun and bring your neck brace b/c/ at 3pm you wont believe the view!!! i am going to set a record by going every week this year with my crew!!!!!!!!!!!! hung out with stevie francis, ricky davis, paul pierce and cutino mobely last sunday. they were in the cabana next to us...for all the grief they get they were pretty cool to a nobody like myself. it was a big thrill for me
                            its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

CHUNGS RULE For life

never take the ole lady to vegas//way too much gambling//way way too many foxes!!!!!
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                              X