Official Word On Shaq!!!!! Wooooooohoooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Word On Shaq!!!!! Wooooooohoooo

WASHINGTON -- Shaquille O'Neal's bruised thigh kept him out of the Miami Heat's playoff game against the Washington Wizards on Thursday night.

O'Neal was scratched about 20 minutes before tipoff of Game 3. The Heat lead the series 2-0.

O'Neal missed the last two games of the regular season with the injury, and his movement was limited in the first-round series against New Jersey and in the first two games against the Wizards.

Let's hope a healty Zo isn't better than a wounded Shaq.......
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

lol itll be close if you played Miami early
      are we having fun yet

Comment

As usual, the team with the key player out wins and co-vers.Ho hum, what else is new?
        I wish I had $100 for every time I have seen this happen over the last 30 years.
        Last edited by savage1; 05-12-2005, 10:35 PM.

Comment

The sausage was slapped too hard against his leg. Shaq likes the cock?

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
            As usual, the team with the key player out wins and co-vers.Ho hum, what else is new?
            I wish I had $100 for every time I have seen this happen over the last 30 years.
            Savage, I've been barking this all season. When will you guys learn to play on team WITH the injury?

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
              Savage, I've been barking this all season. When will you guys learn to play on team WITH the injury?
              Frank-it doesn' t apply to me and guys like you who have been around a long time;I have learned some painful lessons over the years on how to play these situations and win more often than not.

Comment

Working...
              X