• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog of the Day - Wed

All Dogs All the Time
    Tampa Bay +140

To Date 13-12
    Plus 4.86 units

This play looks terrible because of the pitching matchups, but there is more to a play than just the pitchers. Because everyone is going the other way, this play will be an acid test for my system. We have lost the last 3 plays in a row and are just barely above .500, but because all these plays are dogs, we are still up almost 5 units.

Balls. You have balls picking Brazelnuts against the White Sox avoiding the sweep. I'm on the other side. Good luck to your system though, I like the Dog plays.

Comment

I'm on ChiSox. I hear you. It scares me seeing many on Chicago and Atlanta

GL

Comment

Good Luck Sandman!!
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Sandman---21 members on C W Sox---of which 16 declared them a POD---1 member on Tampa Bay---guess who it is...GL to ya my man---the Kapt

If I was to pick a dog today, I would have picked Detroit Tigers---but what do I know...Best to ya..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good call Kapt.

Comment

What do you know Kapt.? You knew I should have used Detroit as my dog. 21 on the Sox and just me on Tampa Bay. Guess no one will be playing my dogs for awhile. Especially since I'm going against the Chisox again.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                What do you know Kapt.? You knew I should have used Detroit as my dog. 21 on the Sox and just me on Tampa Bay. Guess no one will be playing my dogs for awhile. Especially since I'm going against the Chisox again.

that a boy!! I like your style GL
                Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
                X