John Smoltz Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Smoltz Question?

How healthy is this guy today? I love the Braves if he is 100% but i hear everywhere that he is not. I see him probable in some places and a game time decision in others. I'm scared to pull the trigger because we all know what can happen to a pitcher in Colorado if he is off. Anyone local heard anything or know if he is 80%-90%? I talked to John and Homer last night but they didn't seem to know how healthy he was either.

HELP! :D

Thanks in advance!

WE ARE f'd IF HE DOES NOT START LOL NOT SURE
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Not sure if this will help Wayne ...

Tue May 10 2005 - As of Monday night, the Braves are still thinking John Smoltz is going to pitch on Wednesday. We'll believe it when we see it. He says his back feels better, but after seeing Tim Hudson get roughed up last night, we're not sure the Braves are going to send a less-than 100% Smoltz out there. If he can't go, it now looks like Horacio Ramirez would get the start. If Smoltz does play Wednesday, look for Ramirez to start on Friday.

Tue May 10 2005 - As of Monday night, the Braves are still thinking John Smoltz is going to pitch on Wednesday. We'll believe it when we see it. He says his back feels better, but after seeing Tim Hudson get roughed up last night, we're not sure the Braves are going to send a less-than 100% Smoltz out there. If he can't go, it now looks like Horacio Ramirez would get the start. If Smoltz does play Wednesday, look for Ramirez to start on Friday.

Comment

Thanks Spark. I think i saw those reports but i was looking for a more recent one from this morning or afternoon.

Thanks pal!

Comment

Wayne go to mlb . com look under Braves then look for article on Smoltz Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Winton
            Wayne go to mlb . com look under Braves then look for article on Smoltz Hope this helps
            I did but i didn't see anything from today. Is it a new report?

Thanks!

Comment

Hey Wayne-What about the condition of Kim? Doesn't the condition of that bum count for something?

Comment

It talks about last nights game and stuff so it must be !

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                  Hey Wayne-What about the condition of Kim? Doesn't the condition of that bum count for something?
                  That's why i love the Braves but we have seen what happened there to Hudson and we have seen Smoltz early in the year when he got shelled. If it's 12-11 it's anybody's game. If Smoltz is healthy it's ours!

Comment

Wayne...I saw they were looking to get 5 innings out of him

Comment

Originally posted by cozmo
                      Wayne...I saw they were looking to get 5 innings out of him
                      That's IT??? Ughhhhh

Comment

Wayne-I hear ya! I still think Kim will have to pitch the game of his life no matter who pitches for Atlanta especially considering that both teams are going in opposite directions.

Comment

Papers and news around here are reporting that Smoltz is definitely starting and he's saying his back is 80-90% and he's feeling fine. You'll probably see a good 5 or 6 inning outing from him, he'll pick up the win and the Braves will jump out to an early lead like they did last night.

Final score 7-4 Braves...

Comment

Whats going on with Bung Hole for the first three innings? Has he been in contact with Popeye? Maybe I can jinx him, I mean Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                              Whats going on with Bung Hole for the first three innings? Has he been in contact with Popeye? Maybe I can jinx him, I mean Kim.
                              I was nervous about this game. Something just didn't look or feel right!

Comment

Working...
                              X