PLAYS FOR MON====>IN a hurry!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYS FOR MON====>IN a hurry!!!

10 min till pitch time so here there are.....GREAT COUPLE WEEKS SO FAR!!

3* STL -163 (2nd highest chalk play this year)

2* BREW -`113

2* MINN/BALT (O)9.5

1.5* PARALY MINN +1.5RL/CWS +150(two hot teams here)

1* CLEVE +130

1* NYY only (O)5

1* KC +153

1* PITT +121

1* CHIC/NYM (O)11 WHAT????? CUBS AT A TOTAL OF 11 RUNS AND THEY ONLY SCORE 2 AGAME!!!????
    ALREADY got the Champagne parlay out SO BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Donb't forget the parlay you gave out last night(which I played).

Comment

Best of Luck GV!

Comment

The Cubs are my dog play for today and they better score more than 2 runs tonight. This game looks like an Over with the wind blowing out to CF at 20mph and Heilman with a great AWAY ERA of only 9.00. This guy has given up 23 hits in only 15 innings. Leicester has an ERA over 7 but last year his ERA was only 3.89 which is why I like the Cubs. I can't figure out why everyone likes the Mets so much. Good luck on all your plays tonight. I parleyed SLouis to the Yankees to get away from laying all that juice.

Comment

Good Luck GV!!
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Best of Luck tonight Goldie!!

Comment

Whoops-sorry Goldvike, I see you alluded to it(last night's parlay) in your post tonight.

Comment

Good

LUCK AND THANKS TO ALL!!

Savage I did mention it in my last sentence there as the CHAMPAGNE PARLAY OF THE DAY!! good luck bud!! nice if that bad boy hits!!

Sandman! I played the over because of both the pitchers and the big breeze blowing out! HOPE YOUR CUBBIES HIT!

GV

***NOTE....I have a bad feeling about the Braves and Hudson AT COORS FIELD! HUDSON may give up some bombers that he is NOT USED TO DOING and then it is into the week pen of Atlanta....MAY BE TROUBLE!
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GL to ya GoldVike...the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl Gv!

Comment

thanks

and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......WHAT was I spewing about with Hudson at Coors field being in trouble????? Their is still BUNG HOLE QUIMM warming up in the ROCKS PANTY PEN to save the Bravos!

GOOOOOO ST. LOUISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

NBA PLAYS:

1.5 * SUNS -2 1ST Q.

1.5 * SUNS -3.5 1ST HALF

(edited for bolding)

BOL IF ANYONE DABBLES.!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
                        and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......WHAT was I spewing about with Hudson at Coors field being in trouble????? Their is still BUNG HOLE QUIMM warming up in the ROCKS PANTY PEN to save the Bravos!

GOOOOOO ST. LOUISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

NBA PLAYS:

1.5 * SUNS -2 1ST Q.

1.5 * SUNS -3.5 1ST HALF

(edited for bolding)

BOL IF ANYONE DABBLES.!
                        NICE CALLS GV...TRIED TO PARLAY, BUT MY GUY WOULDN'T TAKE IT...BASTARD

Comment

Glad

YOU CASH$$ED ON THESE.......The MLB other than the big play on the Cards is sucking unless Cleveland keeps winning and the Mets/Cubs start scoring more than 8 runs at 4-4!!

not posting this but I am putting in the SMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEST of parlays 2nd HALF with:

SUNS +2.5 & UNDER 112......

I already have the Suns -1.5 and the OVER 215 with the PISSED ONS ml on a parlay..........PLUS..........THE SUNS -6.5 & UNDER 225 for the game........so don't want to screw them all up.......but may hit a bunch!!!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!! Goldv

Comment

Good luck on the 2nd half play man!!

Comment

took Suns over 55 1/2 second half...this Suns team is sick...who can hang with them...can't wait to see them vs. Spurs

Comment

Working...
                              X