Originally posted by ItsBillBelichick
      Kaptain I wanted to check in and say Ahoy

GL
      Hey kapt .. who the hell is this guy??? :christmas

Comment

Spark

Originally posted by SPARK
        Hey kapt .. who the hell is this guy??? :christmas

Spark--has to be some one eyed, peg legged helsman who heard we had a new ship and crew...Rumor got out the Kapt inherited some big bucks from his Uncle Lord Mann...

Maybe he's trying to be a stowaway or trying to get back on the crew...What yee think Spark---shall we invites his blind drunk ass aboard for a cruise...I says yes indeed...He bees the best helmsman athe Kapt ever be having....

What do you say Spark...I been kinda missing him...we may has to wash him up real good, the Kapt not knows where he's been--he probably doesn't either...the Sot

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kmann

Spark--has to be some one eyed, peg legged helsman who heard we had a new ship and crew...Rumor got out the Kapt inherited some big bucks from his Uncle Lord Mann...

Maybe he's trying to be a stowaway or trying to get back on the crew...What yee think Spark---shall we invites his blind drunk ass aboard for a cruise...I says yes indeed...He bees the best helmsman athe Kapt ever be having....

What do you say Spark...I been kinda missing him...we may has to wash him up real good, the Kapt not knows where he's been--he probably doesn't either...the Sot
          Hell yes Kapt .. allow our buddy on ship ... I have not talked to him since I sent him pictures of the snow in my back yard ... Today I had the air-conditiooner on ... hahaha
          We all miss him ... Welcome aboard Bill

Comment

Full Speed Ahead Kapt!

Comment

glty

Comment

Aye Matey!! Good Luck Kapt!

Comment

Working...
                X