Favs -200 or more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favs -200 or more

Favorites -200 or more have won 10 times and lost only once all year. Of those 10 wins, 8 have been by more than 1 run. Favorites of 200 or more have been a gold mine so far this season. That being said....if there are gonna be any losers any time soon....today is the day.
    Hampton was very shakey in his last start for the Braves taking his first loss and giving up five runs. He's up against a potentially dangerous and unpredictable Houston hitting team and a pitcher in Astacio whose probable day on the mound is almost a complete unknown. There certainly could be value in taking the Astros +210. Not for me though, based on Hampton's record and the -200+ favorites record thus far this year.

Francis for the Rockies has a lot of potential and had a very good outing in his last start. Leiter, after having a horrible outing against the Mets, pitched a respectable 5 innings and gave up one run against the Braves last week. Again, the Rockies could be a great value here, but I'll pass based on the above stated records thus far.

Brian Anderson for the Royals looks to have been a little streaky, but a closer look reveals that his two bad outings were against a hot Minnesota Twins team where he gave up a combined 13 runs in 9 innings. However, against better hitting teams than Baltimore right now, he gave up 9 runs in 20.2 innings. Not bad and has pitched well enough to match up against Lopez, especially as a +240 dog. This would be my play if I were to play a large dog. I think the Royals have been close to blowing one out and today could be the day. Baltimore got lucky yesterday with a no outs double play in the top of the 9th against the Royals on a line drive with first and second base occupied down by two runs. Again, because of the 10-1 record on the favs -200 or more, I'm gonna pss. The under in this game may be worth taking a look at.

Just thought some of you guys might be interested.

Good luck!

Well....Rockies ended up +190 at game time, so the -200 favs is 11-1 and 9-2 by more than 2 or more runs with Baltimore pending. They will almost surely not cover by more than 1 run and may lose. I knew today was gonna be iffy with some of these fav's pitching matchups. We'll see, but I will continue to take the -200 favs -1 1/2 runs and get an even or better payout and rack up.

Comment

Welcome JFP .... hope you're not THE Jfp of survivor fame 'cause he and his GM are DICKS !!
      So welcome....

Comment

Working...
      X