Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is a Funny Bet:Steinbrenner Scapegoat Prop

Check this out at Pinnacle.

Looks like Kevin Brown is the favorite. He will be gone if he gets tourched by A's shitty hitting team today.

http://www7.pinnaclesports.com/guest...apegoat%20Prop
    I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

I assume there are limits on those props;otherwise Georgie or one of his flunkies could send a couple of million or more down there and bet it on what he knows is going to happen.
    Even funnier is that Yanks are now -140(the favorite) NOT to make the playoffs.

Comment

Will the Yankees make the playoffs at +128 is a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        Will the Yankees make the playoffs at +128 is a steal.
        You and I disagree on that, although I wouldn't bet against it at those odds either.
        If the Yanks fall too far out of the playoff hunt, they won't be into it anymore especially with those fat salaries.
        Also, there is no guarantee that teams like the Orioles, White Sox, etc. are going to fold.
        I think the odds at this point should be about even for Yanks to make the playoffs or maybe a very slight favorite to make them at best.

Comment

We all know they started slow last year and came out of it and I am sure they will do the same here at some point, but to what extent......who knows???????
          I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Originally posted by WillyG
            We all know they started slow last year and came out of it and I am sure they will do the same here at some point, but to what extent......who knows???????
            As we and Steinbrenner found out yesterday in the Derby, past performance does not always indicate what will happen in the future.

Comment

Working...
            X