Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer Sunday

EPL and CL Record = 5-3 (+2.43)

Going with Arsenal -123. They are 4-1 in their last 4 home games and 8-0-2 in their last 10 overall. In the meantime, Liverpool are 1-4 in their last 4 road games and are riding high after advancing to the Champions League Final last week.
    Last edited by ctt8410; 05-08-2005, 03:30 AM.

Good luck on the soccer bud!!

Comment

I'm also playing

2* La Galaxy (-139) over Colorado Rapids

MLS Record = 3-5 (-3.1)
      Last edited by ctt8410; 05-08-2005, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Like the Arsenal Call a lot. GL
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Arsenal win 3-1

6-3 now in non-MLS posted plays.. hopefully we can cash in on the Galaxy today

Comment

when I first capped this game, I didn't realize that Pablo Mastroeni would be out, so I'm bumping this up to a 3 star.

3* LA Galaxy (-139) over Colorado

Comment

You have been doing real well in EPL nice call with Arsenal, I played the draw but i played Barcleona. Who do you favor in the FA cup.

Comment

I played Juve over AC Milan as well, but forgot to post because I've been in the process of moving all weekend. Not sure about the FA Cup Final yet Amsterdam. I'll probably just have a small play, but we'll see as the match approaches.

I just got back from dinner and a movie with my mom and saw that LA won 3-2. The kicker is that there were 3 penalties called over the final 5 minutes of the match, 2 for LA and 1 for Colorado. That's a crazy finish, but I'll take it.

3* LA Galaxy (-139) over Colorado Win

MLS plays are now 4-5 (-0.1). I think the system will start spitting out more winners and I'll stop adding as much of my own insight until I can win a couple of opinions. Technically, Dallas was just a 1 star yesterday and the over was just a strong opinion I had.

Comment

Working...
                X