Damn Depressing!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Depressing!!!!

Here is how close i was to hitting this 3 teamer i made up in MLB.. If i would of hit that it would of been a great payday today.. I hit a 2 teamer today and hit nicely on Biffle on the win and top 3 finish.. I also won a prop bet on the derby.. Check this shit out:

Date placed:
    May 07, 2005 4:31p

Date settled:
    May 08, 2005 12:32a
    3 Team Parlay # 14444502
    Baseball - MLB
    (958) Florida Marlins -250 Sat@6:05p

Josh Beckett (R) must throw first pitch for Florida Marlins or this pick is NO ACTION.

Final Scores
    Colorado Rockies 1
    Florida Marlins 4

Baseball - MLB
    (973) Minnesota Twins -101 Sat@6:15p

Scott Kazmir (L) must throw first pitch for Tampa Bay Devil Rays or this pick is NO ACTION.

Final Scores
    Minnesota Twins 8
    Tampa Bay Devil Rays 1

Baseball - MLB
    (980) Anaheim Angels -173 Sat@10:05p

Bartolo Colon (R) must throw first pitch for Anaheim Angels or this pick is NO ACTION.

Final Scores
    Detroit Tigers 2
    Anaheim Angels 1

Outcome:
    Loss

Risk $50.00 to win $169.80

I feel for you man. Angels messed up my parlay too. Better luck next time.

Comment

Had a 5 teamer that included Pacers moneyline today, it paid 25-1....last piece was Angels moneyline..... damn gambling can be cruel sometimes.

In the last 48 hours I lost that Angels bet, lost a HUGE bet on Wayne's Grand Slam Play of Cards-Marlins moneyline by 1 run, and lost another huge 3 team parlay when the Yankees committed all those errors in the top of the 10th and lost. A few breaks here and there and I'd be waaaaaaaaaaay up this weekend. I'm actually still up about 2 units for the week but can't help up but think about how many near winners I've missed out on.
      Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
      5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
      5*: 0-2

Comment

I wonder how George Steinbrenner feels tonight; pardon me,as I am about to cry in sympathy for him.

Comment

he may feel ok.. since Mussina tossed that GEM today going the distance in the 5-0 SHUTOUT lol

Comment

fuck him
            and the evil empire
            we can share the women, we can share the wine
            we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKIN
              fuck him
              and the evil empire
              Someone in the Yankee forum said the Yankees should have let Kevin Brown "run" in the Derby and had Bellamy Road pitch tomorrow.
              I responded by saying that the part about Bellamy Road seemed ok ,but that Steinbrenner should have had Brown "run" not in the derby but "run" out of town.

Comment

Hitting a 3 team parlay is tough. If you pick 60% winners you'll hit less than 22% of your parlays.

Comment

It's a long season...It'll turn around...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X