Minny/Tampa Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minny/Tampa Bay

I have a funny feeling about this game. Everyone seems to like Minny on the Run Line but I just went the other way. Do you guys know that Tampa Bay's BattingAvg at home is .315 and the Twins Road BattingAvg is only .240. I know Santana is pitching but he hasen't pitched a complete game yet this year. Meaning TBay should get a chance at the Twins bullpen, which is good but hittable. Last reason. Minny is in a mini slump losing 3 of their last 4 and Tampa Bay just swept the Yankees. I just played a team with a .315 BA at home plus 1.5 runs at +120.

makes sense to me---kapt---sounds like a solid investment---bring it in...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Sandy!

AGAINST MY TWINS!!!???? YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO HURT A GUY!!!

Never mind about the hurt thing.........The CUBS and Musty Faker and his rusty side kick already figured that one out THIS AFTERNOON!!!

BRING THOSE DOGGIE NATS ON HOME!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I must have forgotten Tampa was playing YOUR TWINS. That's why I lost. But all is well, the Nats were not playing your Twins.

Comment

Working...
        X