• Show
Clear All

• Cubs Blow It Again

Enough said

Hawkinscansuckmycock

Comment

A classic meltdown...

Comment

The idiot is Dusty Baker. How many games does one guy have to lose for you before you go to someone else. Find a closer. Hawkins can't get anyone out. Everytime he is in its a train wreck. Baker is at fault here he is a putz

Comment

true

Comment

fuckbaker

Comment

That was the Cubs on WGN??? I thought that was a pee-wee league in pin-stripes .... What a disgrace ....

Comment

No

shit!

"LEEEEEEEEEBOY ASSHBOMBGAWKINS" does it again! THIS TIME PISSING AWAY THE GAME IN THE FIELD!!!!

IT TOOK AWHILE BUT WE HAVE THIS YEARS VERSION OF "BUNG HOLE QUIMM" AND "SHAWNEE SHECHIKCEN SHITCONE" !!

"Granny Givesemup Graves" of Cinncy is a close 2nd right now ass well!!!
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by spinner
                  The idiot is Dusty Baker. How many games does one guy have to lose for you before you go to someone else. Find a closer. Hawkins can't get anyone out. Everytime he is in its a train wreck. Baker is at fault here he is a putz
                  True but the damn ball is not in Dusty's hand ... he is not throwing to the plate .. he did not throw the ball off the runners head .. Believe me, I am no Baker fan but lets share the blame here ....

Comment

hawkins had money on the phillies

Comment

fuckthephillies

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
                        fuckthephillies
                        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fuck the Phillies because they went out and won the game! What should they do, go out and lose because you bet the other way?

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                          That was the Cubs on WGN??? I thought that was a pee-wee league in pin-stripes .... What a disgrace ....
                          Spark, should be a great series from 2 of the best teams in the league!

Comment

Philliesstillsuck

Comment

Fuckmeforbettingonthecubs

Comment

Working...
                              X