Picks For Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday

COLLEGE (289-235) NBA (87-90) NHL (52-41) ARENA (13-7)

College

NC-Asheville +1 - Asheville has had 10 days to rest and have had excelent practices and Southern is spent physically traveling by bus 13 hours to their tournament and playing 3 straight games then getting on the bus and driving 13 hours back home sunday night and an early plane monday... Add to that Asheville and their losing record consists of some stiff competition (14th toughest non-conference schedule) and that includes 6 teams in the tournament, so alot of money has been dropped here on the team with the better record but i think a closer look shows why Southern isn't a bigger favorite The Southern coach has even admitted his guys are very,very road weary and tired and i'm hoping come the second half that will come in to play.

Siena - 1 1/2 - Siena will be way more excited for this home game than a Nova team that played inspired their last couple games but won't have alot of emotion for tonight!

Temple - 8 1/2 - Owls are playing their best ball at the end of the season and could be in N.Y. if it continues.

Boston College - 6 - Say what you want about the Eagles not being up for this one but won't you feel stupid if they come out angy and win easily?........Fairfield has been a better road team ATS all year and B.C. knows if they don't prove something tonight that the committee would feel vindicated and i can promise you they don't want that!

Georgetown +4 - Hoyas and Sweetney should hang in a low scoring affair, I liked it better at the higher number just because Sweetney is prone to foul trouble and if that happens this could go the Vols way!

North Carolina - 7 - Tar Heels get a chance to start over and in the spotlight at home they might run Depaul out of what should be a high energy game with alot of points and a team in N.C. that played good ball down the stretch with wins over Duke and Maryland!

NHL and NBA still to come.

GOOD LUCK!

NBA

Boston -3 - Celtics have been waiting for this one and they want to beat the Nets and beat them bad!.....Anytime you can get an NBA team to play with emotion it usually results in a win.

Detroit -1 1/2

ML-Parlay ....... Phil. - Minnesota

Houston + 2

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NHL

Phil. - 1/2 -120

ML-Parlay ....... Detroit - Ottawa

Boston +105 (For Phil Jr):D

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

I haven't done this for a while, but I'm riding your entire card tonight. I like it and since you put out the Bruins just for me, what else can I do?
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Well now the pressure is on:D ....GOOD LUCK TO US!

Comment

The pressure is really on

I'm BACK & on YOUR BACK
            GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
            If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

I am SHOCKED that Wayne took the bruins tonight. Almost as shocked as I will be when *** goes against Georgetown...(only about 93% of the $ is on GTOWN, whaddaya think he'll take)

Good luck, Wayne. Having Phil on your side is no day at the beach!!!!
              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

NHL

LA/Calgary "Over 5" goals +120

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Congratulations on your 4-0 start in college hoops.

Comment

Congratulations on your 5-0 start in college hoops.

Comment

I'm hoping Asheville will bring me some more Ca$hville !!!!!!!!!!!:D

Comment

I Need the Pistons to hooooold on!

Comment

I love those Red Wing ding, a ling, a lings,cha,ching,a ling,a ling, Red Wing a ling, a lings!:D

Comment

7-1 start, nice job. I see the Pistons made you sweat that win out.

Comment

Well we have been waiting for one of these and finally get one at the right time too..... I hope you guys that said you were on board liked that sparkling 6-0 College mark I felt like i had a good read on these games before they started and look what happened.........

Texas Southern had a lead in the 2nd half and lost their legs letting the game go to O.T. and that was it for them they were toasted!

Siena gets off to a sluggish start then Nova just deflated at halftime and Siena sustained their emotion and ran away in the second half!

Temple ran away early 2nd half and held on at the end!

B.C. simply would not lose as i said they had something to prove and Bell lit it up!

Hoyas played well in what i said would be a low scoring game...G-Town and the Under, Thank you very much! $$

N.C did have high energy in what i said would be a high scoring game that they run away with....Carolina and the Over,Thank you very much! $$

Hopefully we are heating up again at the perfect time and i have tomm. off and have already eyed some games.

NBA is 2-1 with 1 pending
                              NHL is 1-1 with 2 pending

Everyone knows i play my College at a higher price and tonight treated me just right!

Comment

Working...
                              X