• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays Dog of the Day

All Dogs All the Time
    Dog of the Day
    Washington +113

Record: 11-9 Plus 5.38 units

thesandman,how long have you been playing the dogs?

Comment

Good Luck Sandman
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Goodluck today Sandman!!!!
        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Moondog. I don't like laying juice at all when playing bases. I'll play favorites too, but almost always in a parley with another favorite. The system I'm using now, I started about five years ago and it finds both dogs and favorites. Today for example, I'll also be playing a two team parley Boston and the Disneyland Angles at +149.

Comment

GL to the DogCatcher---sandman---the kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Kapt. Dogs that win get steak, dogs that lose means I can only afford hot dogs.
              BTW Kapt., what did you think of also including units won or lost on your POD site. We all know it's also a competition and if someone wanted to just post big favorites they could have a great won/loss record, but could be minus in units.

Comment

Like that play.
                Best of Luck Sandman!
                :

Comment

good

LUCK to you tonight sandman!!!

There should be A LOT of runs scored with these two pitchers. Even with the enemic offense of the NATS....Howry should get lit up and "OKRA" should give em 5 or 6 innings with a few runs.

BEST OF LUCK TONIGHT! Gv

I played that parlay earlier as well tonight with the LAA AND BOST teams but not posted.....I also took BOST and the WIZ on the M/L in parlay as well for a unit. Didn't post Bost because of the high juice.
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldVike. You are right about your Over and I just played it at 9. I've got a bunch of little parleys with the Angles and Boston plus Florida and Atlanta. I like your Atlanta play. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X