THE MELON"S BASEBALL PLAYS - FRIDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE MELON"S BASEBALL PLAYS - FRIDAY

I have never really posted much here as I did a lot at another site, but now just use it to monitor my picks mostly...melon24vt at *********.com to see my past picks for season...27-13 +6200apx. based on 100-500 per game...for the most part I don't play a game unless it is my absolute best play in my mind, as I like to bet only one amount, however I do throw lower ones in there sometimes, esp. on big dogs or such, so I will use the same system as the Three Wise Men of 1/2 - 3 stars, based on $100 per star, however I will also post the record of them based on $100/gm, every gm...here's tomorrow, unfortunately the most plays I have had all year, as I usually play 1-3...Another note, I only play unders, never overs, and am 9-4 for season, however 1-4 L5...I personally will be playing same amount on all games except TB, as they are big dog...but the stars represent how i feel about them if forced to say so based on 1-3*...

LINES FROM PINBET.COM at time of posting...

2.5* ATL -135
    2* MIN/TAM u8 -123
    1.5* HOU/ATL u7 -111
    1* TAM +202
    1* PIT/AZ u8.5 -110

themelon

I'm sure some people want reasons, and while there are a lot behind my plays, as well as some of it being feels for players, I will try and edit this and put some in...

ATL -135 Think Maddux is great and think if he loses it will be a Clemens type-loss, 2-1, 1-0, 3-2 etc...which means I also expect a low scoring game...ATL is hitting really well at home now and HOU has gone over 5-6 times in a row or so, but those were at home...HOU is 1-11 on the road for the year...ATL 10-5 @Home...that explains the U7 in HOU/ATL also...

MIN/TAM u8 Santana is Santana, and though his ERA is not as good as past, he shouldn't let up many runs...Brazelton at home was great last year w/ERA under 3 and I just don't think you can pass on +202 w/TAM way they are hitting @Home and vs. lefties, both over .300...so TAM +202 also...

PIT/AZ u8.5 Vazquez has been on fire on road last 3 starts and Perez has the ability, just needs to show it...AZ not hit well vs. lefties and PIT doesn't do much hitting anyway for season...

THERE"s SOME REASONS< CAN"T ALWAYS PUT THEM ALL IN CAUSE DON"T REMEMBER OFF HAND...GOOD LUCK...

themelon

Comment

Melon, saw you over there for years and watched all the abuse you good guys take ... ridiculous ..

Good Luck and glad you are posting .. You know what you are doing

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
        Melon, saw you over there for years and watched all the abuse you good guys take ... ridiculous ..

Abuse? Spend a day in my shoes on this site and you'll see abuse.

GL today
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Goodluck today Melon!!
          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

GL to ya Melon---keep em coming---you'll enjoy this wacky family---the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

THE MELON"S BASEBALL PLAYS FRIDAY - ADD ON GAME...WAS vs. SF

ADD ON:

1* SF -118 Lowry was 5-0 @HOME last yr. and is 0-2 this yr. but with 3.66 ERA...WAS has lots of injuries to pitching arms and bullpen will probly have to pitch 3 innings here...SF is highest scoring team in NL and not having Bonds has only given them more value, as Feliz and others are doing an admirable job filling in...

Promise there won't be this many plays again for a while...if I had realized it was gonna happen this way, I would of looked for 1-2 to cut out, but can't decide between them, so guess I like them all...

themelon

Comment

Goodluck

Comment

Working...
                X