Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got my ass kick tonight, but I will be back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my ass kick tonight, but I will be back!

just got in and found out that the pacers went down, looks like the mavs are going down,the diamondbacks are going down,the lone winner I had was the braves............but i promise you this i will kick a little ass friday.............I have had a couple a beers tonight so if my typing is bad you just have to deal with it......................

Let's kick some a$$ tomorrow bud!!!

Comment

Good Luck On Friday, Brady22

Comment

My fingers couldn't count their ABC's backwards either. Ya win some, ya lose some and some of them get rained out. Gettem' tomorrow Bro'..... errrr today! Fuck it, takin' today off anyway. Runnin' out of Rolling Rocks though, dadgummit, hate when that happens. People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan and that appears to be my problem right now. Might have to dip into the mason jar, w/ respect though. It'll knock your dick in your watch pocket!
        "33"

Comment

Originally posted by HOKIE BIRD
          My fingers couldn't count their ABC's backwards either. Ya win some, ya lose some and some of them get rained out. Gettem' tomorrow Bro'..... errrr today! Fuck it, takin' today off anyway. Runnin' out of Rolling Rocks though, dadgummit, hate when that happens. People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan and that appears to be my problem right now. Might have to dip into the mason jar, w/ respect though. It'll knock your dick in your watch pocket!
          Hokie - Just Lock the door and DON"T go out again tonight...

put me on the short list for those NASCAR tickets !!

Comment

I make a mental note of that LDawg. I should know soon how many tickets I'll have for the race. The Memorial Day night race at Charlotte absolutely rocks. Lookin' forward to it.
            Peace out!
            "33"

Comment

Working...
            X