• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Play of the Day Thread

post your best play for the day.

Pod

D'Backs -140 Vasquez Vs. Perez
    Line will drop tomorrow as the bettin' public will see value in Oliver Perez as a dog. He has only one quality start so far and is having some serious control problems. Until he corrects whatever it is in his mechanics that is causing this it's hard to play him giving the lack of run support the Pirates usually provide. Vasquez has been outstanding and if Perez is on, he will match him anyway. Let the line drop tomorrow and cash in.

Value POD:
    Phillies +175 Lidle vs Prior
    Lidle has pitched very well this year. Not sure if Prior is totally healthy. He came unglued in last start in one bad inning. Cubs are in disarray, doubting themselves, and their pen will fuck Prior even if he throws well. Phillies have some good fastball hitters and should be able to scratch a few runs off Prior and crush the Cubs pen. If Lidle pitches another decent game, this should be a good barking dog. Line will come down tomorrow, put it in now if your gonna play it.

GL to all tomorrow. These are just my thoughts. What the hell do I know? Peace out!
    "33"

Comment

KingFish POD

First posted POD

Record 0-0

Giants -122

Comment

CW Sox

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Hope some of ya gotta piece of the Phillies today.
          "33"

Comment

Hope some of ya gotta piece of the D'Backs. Gambling is a funny thing. Sometimes ya do your due diligence capping and have all the reasoning in the world for your plays and all kinda shit happens that ya didn't expect or foresee and ya lose your ass. Some nights ya do your homework and the games play out like ya had tomorrows paper. Like hittin' your best golf shot of the day on 18, it keeps ya coming back.
            "33"

Comment

Working...
            X