WED PLAY LEFT===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WED PLAY LEFT===>

THANKS TO THE FUTILE CUBS AND LEEEETROY HAWKINGS and RED HOT BREW CREW!!! Drilled all the plays AND Knocked down a huge BONUS +1750 BEER MONEY parlay today using all five of them!!! Early plays are hard for me to post night before as like to wait for lineup changes when possible.

May 5 12:10am 5 Team Parlay - Winner
    1. Baseball - Milwaukee Brewers - runline +1½ (-140) for the entire game held on May 5 at 12:05pm [winner]
    G Maddux -R must start and G Glover -R must start for action
    2. Baseball - New York Mets - moneyline (-120)
    for the entire game held on May 5 at 12:10pm [winner]
    V Padilla -R must start and K Benson -R must start for action
    3. Baseball - Boston Red Sox - moneyline (-125)
    for the entire game held on May 5 at 12:05pm [winner]
    B Arroyo -R must start and J Johnson -R must start for action
    4. Baseball - Minnesota Twins - moneyline (-110)
    for the entire game held on May 5 at 12:10pm [winner]
    C Sabathia -L must start and B Radke -R must start for action
    5. Baseball - Kansas City Royals - runline +1½ (-145)
    for the entire game held on May 5 at 1:05pm [winner]
    Z Greinke -R must start and J Contreas -R must start for action

1.5* PARLAY ATL/STL +151
    opinion plays for tonight
    1* ATL -1 1/2 +125
    1* NYY -1 1/2 -115
    opinion beer parlay TWO o da day ATL/STL/STL (O)9/ARZ/NYY R/L Pay +1338

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL IF YOU DECIDE TO TRY THE PLAY or opionions TONIGHT! GOLDV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Wow :eek: wish I'd been on it w/ ya !!

GL GV...

Comment

Good job Vike----I've learned to expect that from you----you've been consistent since I've been a member...thanks for sharing---the Kapt

PS: we still have a private cabin ready for you when you decide to sail with us....Don't worry about the Secret Handshake Freaks, they're on another separate fllor---locked in no less, and I keep a good eye on rwall and 10dime.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Sweet Nice Work Gv
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Hey

Thanks guys!! HOPE THIS parlay hits too!! If you don't mind high juice the Braves straight up -166 would be worth a unit too. MORRIS scares me a little with his home run capacity and Klesko and the bats heating up....that is why I included the over.

Thanks for the offer KAPTAIN K-MANN! But I'm sure you'd have me walking the plank on my first 0-for night!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL!! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Best of Luck GV!

Comment

wow

you certainly have an incredible record on plays that are not posted. glta.

Comment

Why didn't you post the plays for today?
                "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

thanks

edgar but it is not always the case. I only put those out so if people play your stuff they can see if you are hot or cold.

There were several days last year where I got torched in the early games and put those out as well before my night games. That also is a great indicator to maybe get off the night plays!

Days like today are very very rare where you can play 5 games and hit them plus the round up parlay.

Thanks and best of luck to you and everyone!!

Thanks too CashmoneyA!!! gV

Comment

Mr. Vike. Looks like you should be OK playing St. Louis. Morris looks like he cut back the number of HR's given up from 1 every 5.8 innings last year, to just 1 in 17 innings this year. And the best part is Brian Lawrence. I know it's still early in the season, but this guy has the biggest discrepency between home and away ERA's I've seen in a long time. In three home starts his ERA is 1.57 and on the road, get this, 23.40 in two starts. He failed to go 3 innings in each start, so it wasen't just one bad inning that inflated his ERA. He earned his terrible road ERA. I like your Atl/SLouis parley. Congradulations on you parley hit this AM. I lost my Dog Play on Cleveland but won the other four.

Comment

GV-Thanks for parlay; I played it-congrats on nice hit earlier.

Comment

2nd half NBA PLAY===>

thought I'd toss these out as I was lucky enough to hit the Pacers ON the M/L and UNDER parlayed in the 2nd half (I hate unders) even AFTER OVERTIME!! So will try these two:

1* MAVS 3RD QUAR -1/2
                        1* MAVS/HOUS (O)99 2ND HALF

Looks like I forgot to factor in the ST. LOUIS CARDS Version of Bung Hole Kim with the Cardinals middle Shit Reliever Gay Queen.....or Kay Ring....or Ray King....or whatever that worthless future Rockies closer is called these days! A wasted Morris effort thanks to that dork! (AGAIN)

Hope everyone at least had a chance to take the Braves on the M/L +125 and the M/L to ease the pain. Those were opinions only though.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TOMORROW! Gv

Comment

Hey!!

3RD Quarter WINNER on the MAVS!! Let's see if we can't get Houston off their dead asses to score some points now and get the total! The MAVS are doing their part!!

Hope somebody got to play the first one!

BOL!! GV

Comment

I Need Mavs +2 1/2

Comment

With

ya there SFL!

I got the MAVS for the game at +4 on a small bet. HOPE THEY GO OVER THE 100'S!!

Maybe Cuban can suit up for us here!!

BOL!! Gv

Comment

Working...
                              X