3 Wise Men MLB Thursday 5/05/05 Updated 1 Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice add-on CB .... Very Nice ....

How solid is Torre right now???? Could you imagine talking to George Steinbrenner right now about the Yanks??? hahaha

Comment

Neil, you called it right on the head with the Yanks. Any other team in baseball and in today's game they'd be dogs. Thanks for the heads up. It was a great day.

Comment

Another note. I've been friends with Neil for over a year. We talk just about everyday. There is no one more astute at sniffing out strong value plays.

I'm so glad Coverboy decided to come out of 'retirement'. There's not many more professional players.

Neil, you are truly a good friend. Thanks buddy.

Comment

Thanks Guys

Frankie - thanks good buddy ... making money for one another is secondary to the comaradery we share. I must say we laugh a lot every day.

Nice avatar ... I know you like your trim young, small tittied, and with an incredibly tight ass.

Have a good feeling that you CINCO'ed 1 or 2 of them right in the MAYO last night.

Comment

Cb

nice job
            was with ya on just about all of them
            thanks

truckin
            we can share the women, we can share the wine
            we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
              Thanks Guys

Frankie - thanks good buddy ... making money for one another is secondary to the comaradery we share. I must say we laugh a lot every day.

Nice avatar ... I know you like your trim young, small tittied, and with an incredibly tight ass.

Have a good feeling that you CINCO'ed 1 or 2 of them right in the MAYO last night.

FRANK,
              YOU'RE MY NEW FAVORITE GUY ON BC...I LIK EMY WOMEN SMALL TITTIED AND TIGHT ASSED TOO

Comment

Working...
              X