• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays Service Plays

Morning Guys

PUREWINNERS

BOOKIE BUSTING BIG BETTOR PLAYS!!!

Soccer: Parlay: Brann 1.57 (Norwegian) AND Alliansi 1.38 (Finnish)
    CANBET
    Parlay odd: 2.17

Soccer: Finland: Kups -0.5 (1.98) PINNACLE

Soccer: Finnish: Tampere -0.5 (1.96) PINNACLE

Comment

DBS Con

LT PROFITS - Thursday NBA Playoffs - Rare 3* BEST BET - 64% Last 61 Sides Including Playoffs!
      Cost: $35 Ungraded

Handicapper: LT Profits

League: NBA

Event: Dallas Mavericks vs Houston Rockets on 05/05/2005 at 18:35

Condition: Houston Rockets

Grade: Ungraded

Promotion: HOUSTON ROCKETS - the points ***BEST BET***

KEN A./K & B SPORTS NBA 5* WINNER!
      Cost: $30 Ungraded

Handicapper: Ken A

Promotion: 5* GAME - The Rockets are 3-2 ATS in this series against the Mavericks. Houston is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 games. And Dallas is 7-8 ATS in their last 15. Expect a well played game on defense from the Rockets. And expect a sub-par performance on defense from the Mavericks. Expect the Rockets to take an early lead and never look back.

Franco has two guaranteed picks for FRI. Go 2-0 with Franco or you do not pay. Join my 23-9 NBA run.
      Cost: $40 Ungraded

Handicapper: Mark Franco

Event: Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers on 05/05/2005 at 16:05

Condition: Indiana Pacers

Promotion: Pacers

Handicapper: Mark Franco

Promotion: Rockets

SCOTT SPREITZER'S NBA ODDSMAKER BLOWOUT OF THE MONTH!
      Cost: $45 Ungraded

Handicapper: Scott Spreitzer

Promotion: I'm laying the points with Houston on Thursday. We got the spread win with Houston last time out because the Rocket perimeter players remembered to look for Yao! After getting very few touches, (7 shots), in game-4, the Rockets made sure he got his looks in game-5. Ming canned 10 of 13, finishing with 30-points. The reason Houston couldn't get the S/U win, was due to the poor shooting performance by McGrady who missed 15 of 22 attempts! Even though McGrady's point totals have been high, he has not played at a "superstar" level over the past 3 games. Look for that to change tonight. Ming's hitting over 70% from the floor, and Tracy McGrady finally gets back on track! I'm backing the Houston duo to handle the Mavs and force a game-7! Thanks! Good Luck! Scott.

BIG AL'S 100 PERCENT PERFECT NBA WINNER.

Handicapper: Big Al McMordie

Promotion: At 9:35 pm, our selection is on the Houston Rockets, as .500 to .700 teams off 2 straight losses are a perfect 9-0 ATS as home favorites of -3 to -5 points, if they covered in their last game, but failed to cover two games back. Also, home teams off 3 straight losses are 6-2 ATS in the post-season in Games 6 or 7 of a series. Take Houston to even up this Battle for Texas at 3 games apiece. Good luck, as always...Al McMordie.

BIG AL'S BASEBALL REVENGE GAME OF THE YEAR!

Handicapper: Big Al McMordie

League: MLB

Event: Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox on 05/05/2005 at 11:05

Condition: Kansas City Royals

Promotion: At 2:05 pm, our Revenge Game of the Year is on the KC Royals with Zack Greinke over the Chisox and Jose Contreras. These two pitchers hooked up earlier this season, and Contreras' White Sox won a 3-2 decision. But Greinke pitched well enough to win: 7 innings and just 1 earned run, with 7 strikeouts. I really like Greinke, and he brings a 3.65 ERA into today's game. But because KC has scored just 7 runs in his 5 starts, he's winless on the season. Earlier this week, I took advantage of an overlay based upon Cleveland pitcher Jake Westbrook's 0-5 start, and the Indians beat Minnesota as an underdog. Here, the White Sox are laying as much as minus 1.80, which is an overlay. Take Greinke's Royals as our Revenge Game of the Year, and look for KC to win its first game in 6 tries vs. Chicago this year. Good luck as always...Al McMordie. And don't miss my 100% perfect Playoffs winner tonight.
      Steamsmoker

Comment

Ashley Sports Picks
        Free Pick Boston Red Sox -125
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Slight Edge Sports comp
          U 8 CLEVELAND/MINNESOTA - MLB
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

i see

the services are already forming a line to bet on the rockets
            not even 10:00 and 5-0 on rockets
            we can share the women, we can share the wine
            we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Maddux Sports Basketball:
              NBA - 3 units on Boston +4.5
              NBA - 3 units on Dallas +3.5

Comment

Dunkel Index - Thursday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THURSDAY, MAY 5

National League

Milwaukee* (Glover) 11.78 (1/2) Chicago (Maddux) 11.49
                Total Runs: 9 1/2

New York Mets* (Benson) 13.57 (2 1/2) Philadelphia (Padilla) 11.24

Atlanta* (Thomson) 13.03 (2 1/2) Houston (Backe) 10.71
                Total Runs: 8 1/2

St. Louis* (Morris) 12.67 (2) San Diego (Lawrence) 10.85
                Total Runs: 8

Arizona* (Estes) 12.97 (2) Pittsburgh (Williams) 10.97
                Total Runs: 9

American League

Boston (Arroyo) 11.73 (1/2) Detroit* (Johnson) 11.37
                Total Runs: 8

Cleveland (Sabathia) 11.93 (1) Minnesota* (Radke) 11.16
                Total Runs: 8 1/2

Chicago White Sox* (Contreras) 12.47 (2) Kansas City (Greinke) 10.28
                Total Runs: 7 1/2

Tampa Bay* (Hendrickson) 10.88 (1/2) New York Yankees (Wang) 10.46
                Total Runs: 10 1/2

Comment

Comps(some conflict with one another)
                  Computer Boys-Arizona
                  Sebastian-Tampa Bay
                  Winner Line-UNDER in Celtics game
                  Original Lock Line-Yankees
                  OTM-Atlanta
                  "Scammer" Demarco(the master of having the greatest record AFTER the games go final)-OVER in Celts game
                  Cubs
                  OVER in KC/Chicago
                  Last edited by savage1; 05-05-2005, 10:26 AM.

Comment

CD, I will ask someone who is an expert in this to answer ... CoverBoy ...

Tony Mejia

Projected Scores
                    NBA GAMES FOR 05/05/2005
                    Boston 97 Indiana 95
                    Houston 103 Dallas 98

Home team is in bold.
                    Last edited by Spark; 05-05-2005, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Battman:

10 Units on the Twins

Comment

BUZZ SPORTS

SAN DIEGO (13 - 14) at ST LOUIS (17 - 8): Play On St Louis -165 3 5/5/2005 7:10:00 PM
                        BRIAN LAWRENCE (R) vs. MATT MORRIS (R)(Listed) Small play here, don't like to lay this type of number in baseball very often but I will continue to ride the Cardinals here. Play On St Louis -165 to win 1/2 Unit

BOSTON (14 - 12) at DETROIT (12 - 13): Play On Boston -120 4 5/5/2005 12:05:00 PM
                        BRONSON ARROYO (R) vs. JASON JOHNSON (R)(Listed) Both these teams hit well during day games but Boston has been exceptional 19 points higher than the Tigers at .313 with an OBP 41 points higer at .382. Boston will be looking for the sweep after winning the first two by a combined 3 runs. The Tigers bats have cooled the last week hitting just .247 the last 7 games. Johnson has been very respectable for the Tigers but runs into a hot Arroyo here. Behind Arroyo the Red Sox are 4-1 this season. Feel like the public will be backing the Tigers here seeking value with them trying to avoid the sweep. JOHNSON is 6-20 (-12.7 Units) against the money line as an underdog of +100 to +150 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record). The average score was JOHNSON 4.7, OPPONENT 5.8. I prefer the more consistent Arroyo up againts the Tigers bats which have gone a little cold. Play On Boston -120 to win 1.5 Units

PHILADELPHIA (12 - 15) at NY METS (13 - 14): Play on Philadelphia -105 4 5/5/2005 12:10:00 PM
                        VICENTE PADILLA (R) vs. KRIS BENSON (R)(Listed) The fact that Padilla has been as bad as you can be as a starter in 3 games and is only -105 on the road vs. first time starter this season in Benson is very telling. The Mets have certainly posted the better offensive numbers early in the season but the Phillies are capable of doing damage vs RHP. Really have to question what the Mets get out of Benson in this start and by looking at the number the books are not expecting much. Look for Padilla to bounce back with a good start here and propell the Phillies to a series win. Play On Philadelphia -105 to win 1.5 Units

HOUSTON (11 - 14) at ATLANTA (15 - 11): Play On Houston +160 4 5/5/2005 6:35:00 PM
                        BRANDON BACKE (R) vs. JOHN THOMSON (R)(Listed) Houston is a live dog today in Atlatna. They lost Wednesday and have to fly over to Atlanta to start this series Thursday. The Houston bats have been coming back to life and they have also hit RHP much better this season. BACKE is 9-3 (+8.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record). The average score was BACKE 5.3, OPPONENT 4.3. He is also coming off a nice start vs. the Cubs and threw well 4/19 at home in a win over the Braves and Thomson. The Braves line-up got a lift with Chipper returning Wednesday but overall they have been very inconsistent. Here is a pictching situational trend that also points to Houston in this game. Play On - All underdogs with a money line of +125 to +175 (HOUSTON) - with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.450 to 1.550 on the season-NL, in May games. (32-20 over the last 5 seasons.) (61.5%, +24.8 units.). I will grab Houston here at the attractive + money. Play On The Houston Astros +160 to win 2 Units

CLEVELAND (10 - 15) at MINNESOTA (15 - 10): Play On Cleveland -105 6 5/5/2005 12:10:00 PM
                        CC SABATHIA (L) vs. BRAD RADKE (R)(Listed) As you know we have been riding the Indians the last two days in the dog role and will continue to ride them today. The Twins are looking to avoid the sweep and the Cleveland bats are now starting to produce some clutch hittting. When Sabathia is dealing he is very tough to beat. SABATHIA is 26-7 (+18.5 Units) against the money line after giving up 1 or less earned runs last outing since 1997. (Team's Record). The average score was SABATHIA 5.5, OPPONENT 3.6. Radke has thrown decently all year although that is not reflected in his 2-3 record. Minnesota has now lost 3 straight and will run into good pitching again Thursday. Give Sabathia the edge on the bump here and I like the way Cleveland is starting to hit with 44 hits their last 5 games. Like the way this one sets up for Cleveland at a good price and many will be backing the Twins with play against sweep trends. This keeps the Indians and Sabathia at a nice price and I will Play On The Cleveland Indians -105 to win 2 Units as Thursday 6 Star Play Of The Day as I look to make is 7-1 the last 8 PODS.

Comment

Mighty Quinn:

Today it's the Mavericks

Comment

Cd 10

Hey CD I'm CoverBoy , one of The 3 Wise Men who posts a Baseball Report each day .

The Dunkel Index is one of the tools we use to handicap Baseball.

It's based on power ratings and they rate each game.

For example in today's index you'll see

Milwaukee* (Glover) 11.78 (1/2) Chicago (Maddux) 11.49

Ok - The team designated with a * is the home team - Milwaukee with a rating of 11.78 vs. Chicago with 11.49.
                            11.78 - 11.49 = .29 which is equivalent to 1/2 a Run. ( .50 = 1/2 a run and .29 is closer to .50 than it is to 0.00 . )

Dunkel gives a 1/2 run advantage to Milwaukee in this game.

One more ....

New York Mets* (Benson) 13.57 (2 1/2) Philadelphia (Padilla) 11.24

Mets at home with a PR of 13.57 vs. Philly ay 11.24. 13.57 - 11.24 = 2.33 = 2 1/2 runs . They are representing The Mets as a 2 1/2 Run favorite in this game.

Note that if the PR difference were 2.20 they would have made The Mets 2 Runs better rather than 2 1/2 Runs. ( They round off )

That should get you started off

Best of Luck

-cb

Comment

Thanks Coverboy and Spark!

I think I got it.
                              Life is like a coin, You can spend it any way you want, but you can only spend it once!

Comment

Working...
                              X