Jumpmans late nite winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumpmans late nite winner

Hey guys and gals, sorry about the celtics play it was tough to watch a favorite never up in the game. Came out very flat and never got it together. I do apologize god i hate losing. Anyone I do have a 3 unit play pending on the Sixers +10 so hopefully we can reduce our loss on those two plays to only 1 unit.

To the purpose of this message. Tonite i recommend a 5 unit play on the Seattle Supersonics - 6 according to bodog at 10:15 PM. Im banging this for 500 and believe that the place will be emotionally charged and with Sac town relying on all jumpshots tonite they will not be able to match the intensity Seattle will bring. This is not the same kings of years past, although they are just as disappointing. Mike bibby and Peja will not be hitting enough tonite. I lean towards an under play because i feel this game could get ugly, but not listing that as a play.

I LIKE SEATTLE SONICS AS A 5* 6 point favorite and cover!!!!
    I would be shocked if the kings are in this game at all in the 4th qtr.

BANG THIS HARD GUYS SEATTLE SONICS!!!!!!

21 and having fun, one ben franklin at a time......
    peace your man

those on the east coast will have to stay up late to celebrate!!!

You are all out of benjamins.

But you have become the best fade here.

Thanks.

Comment

better fade than stallion sports?? lol

Comment

Good Luck Jump
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Bookbreaker you are right Stallion is still a better fade. I just checked his record and its getting worse. he said he would turn things around and hes only losing more. he lost last nite, last week, last month and is now down -522* in the last year.

Comment

that guy is so full of bs..he has been a serv for yrs and has had that site for over a yr..all bs and excuses..his rec is getting worse

that is why we have not heard from him..lol
            in hiding..when he finally wins one; we will hear about that one..thank god for track picks

Comment

Working...
            X