X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Plays - MLB & NBA

MLB:

Rockies ML +120

Wright is 1-0 with a 1.35 ERA in 2 starts on the road. Pitchers park should help Wright more than Redding. Also taking the more potent line up of the Rockies.

Brewers ML +118

This is a play against a Cubs team that is in a mess facing a young, hot hitting team in the Brewers. Stats favour Zambrano over the Brewers but I'll take my chances with dogs tonight.

Diamondbacks ML -130

The Giants barely escaped with a win last night with their ace on the mound. Tonight they throw out Reuter against a very good Arizona line up. Halsey is 2-0 with a 3.21 ERA this year and should get some run production from the D-Backs. Giants have never faced Halsey before.

NBA:

Pacers +5
    Sonics -5
    Sonics -3 1st Half

Pacers will play a lot better tonight and win with defence. Walker is starting to be a distraction for the Celts like in the old days. Carlisle should have his bunch ready for this game.

Sonics just too much for the Kings to handle. Allen's outside shooting and James' inside presence is starting to become a lethal combo in the Emerald City. Sonics should wrap it up tonight as the Kings lack heart to put up a worthy fight. Meltdown from Game 3 will still linger. Opposite of what the Pacers will do. Pacers have that fight in them (literally...lol) where as the Kings are all individual athletes trying to outshine each other.

Will add halftime plays if any..........

GLTA

Kappa

Good Luck Kappa!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Gl2u,Kappa

Comment

Adding 2nd Qtr Play:

Pistons -3.5

GLTA

Kappa

Comment

Adding 2nd half play:

Pacers +5.5

Indy playing with a lot more intensity and the Celts are ready to cruise into their usual choke mode.

GLTA

Kappa

Comment

Just lost out on the Pistons 2nd Qtr play. Det trails by 1 at the half. Shooting woes in the 1st Qtr slowed them down and Prince was limited on defence playing with 2 fouls.

Pistons take over this game in the 2nd half and send AI and C-Webb packing!! Big play on the Pistons 2nd half!!!

Pistons -7

GLTA

Kappa

Comment

how u feel about sea -1.5 1Q?

Comment

DH

I like it. Didn't play it, already got alot on my plate tonight. But I feel the Sonics will not be challenged at all tonight. James, most of all, wants to send them packing and he should once again be a force down low and in the middle.

GL

Kappa

Comment

yea thats what i was thinking just wondering if sac will come out with all they got in the first few minutes or not so im debating

Comment

4-1 with the big Pistons 2nd half play coming through. 4 more still pending.

Let's go Sonics!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X