Jumpmans second post nba winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumpmans second post nba winner

Hey guys and gals, tonite I have a nother winner in the NBA as I try to start off 2-0 on this board. Im playing the Boston Celtics -5 as listed at 4:27 PM from bodog. I feel like in this game it will be evident that Indiana is just not as deep as Boston and will be run out of the gym yet again by the 4th quarter. They may hang in there for the 1st 24 mins or so but they will be worn down even though there has been some time off between games 4 and 5. I have really believe in this play tonite as im rating it a [B]4* on the BOSTON CELTICS -5.[/B]
    Please look for my second TNT game winner tonite , i will be posting at about 9:30 PM so look for that then.

NBA record (1-0)
    MLB record (0-1)

LETS GO CELTICS

:uzi: your book

21 and having fun, one ben franklin at a time

peace

Good luck.Lets get the books again.

Comment

GL today jump
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Good Luck Jump
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Hey guys and gals sorry for so close to game time but im adding one additional play that tips off at 8:05. Play the Philadelphia 76ers +10, sorry im running late on this play and about to head out the door, so i cant get too detailed in a write up. This game is a 3* play. I really dont believe this dog can bite big and win outright but i look for philly to stay within 5-7 pts at the final buzzer. Play the 76ers +10

So tonite so far we have
          Celtics 4*
          Sixers 3*
          late game posted about 9:30 PM est.

peace

Comment

GL JumpMan--the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X