Nba Officials Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Officials Suck

Finley is standing 2 feet out of bounds with both feet out of bounds, hits the ball, and then they call a foul on Barry.

THAT'S A TERRIBLE, FUCKING, GAME CHANGING CALL!

Another Anticipated Foul Call...these Refs Are Paid Off By Cuban

Comment

I hope most of you guys had Houston...I deserved that shit after losing with the Wash under.

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
        I hope most of you guys had Houston...I deserved that shit after losing with the Wash under.
        did you lose the mavs and the wash under

thats fucked up i feel for you

i lost the reds
        we can share the women, we can share the wine
        we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

I had Houston and under 204 1/2

Comment

I was just about to make this thread. The 2 calls you mentioned were awful and when Yao got fouled with about 1:20 left Nowitzki clearly was the one who hit yao in the face which would have gave him 6th foul but the damn ref gave the foul to someone else who was standing like 5 feet away. Refs do that shit all the time and i hate it! They fuckin suck superstars dicks! Dirk comitted the foul and he should have fouled out! Three blown calls at the end of the game! The rockets definatley could have won if they would not have fucked up so bad at the end. I did not bet on this game it just pisses me off!! The refs think everyone comes to see them! They suck!

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
              I was just about to make this thread. The 2 calls you mentioned were awful and when Yao got fouled with about 1:20 left Nowitzki clearly was the one who hit yao in the face which would have gave him 6th foul but the damn ref gave the foul to someone else who was standing like 5 feet away. Refs do that shit all the time and i hate it! They fuckin suck superstars dicks! Dirk comitted the foul and he should have fouled out! Three blown calls at the end of the game! The rockets definatley could have won if they would not have fucked up so bad at the end. I did not bet on this game it just pisses me off!! The refs think everyone comes to see them! They suck!

lol...nice post...they're calling a foul every 3 seconds in the SA/DEN game...I like it this time

Comment

Lol Refs Suck N Stern Tryin To Cover Them Wht A Joke
                If He Tried To Get Van Gundy Fired
                Nba Gonna Get Hit With Lawsuit
                OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Originally posted by therealdeal
                  Lol Refs Suck N Stern Tryin To Cover Them Wht A Joke
                  If He Tried To Get Van Gundy Fired
                  Nba Gonna Get Hit With Lawsuit
                  stern has a lot of nerve.... you damn right about the lawsuit ...and van gundy wins easy.... im glad he stuck by what he said
                  2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                  2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                  2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

The officiating in the NBA is horrible. SFLINSJ, I agree 100%. I believe many times the ref anticipates a foul. Through the years I've seen too many phantom calls.

Comment

Another point. Did anyone think Houston would actually get any calls last night from the refs? You know they'd have it out for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X