Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so sick of the Yankees

unbelievable,, can they suck any worse?

Slim, I am a huge Yankee fan and this is embarrassing to say the least. No heart with those bums. Did you hear Giambi left the game on Saturday because of cramps in his forearm? More like it was that time of month for him, that pig.

Comment

the Yankees have been killing my roll all season. Today was just the latest example.
      Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
      5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
      5*: 0-2

Comment

Here's what gets me most. We all know they got off to a lousy start. What amazes me is how BC members keep playing them while laying heavy juice. Pass on the Yanks till they turn it around. There's 14 other games to choose from every night.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          Here's what gets me most. We all know they got off to a lousy start. What amazes me is how BC members keep playing them while laying heavy juice. Pass on the Yanks till they turn it around. There's 14 other games to choose from every night.
          I rarely bet on them precisely because of those silly inflated lines;right now they are one of the worst teams to bet on in baseball when the heavy juice is considered.

Comment

Or maybe all you Yankees fans can become Cub fans .. Then you would see what true misery is ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
              Or maybe all you Yankees fans can become Cub fans .. Then you would see what true misery is ...
              True.....Sad but true!!!

Comment

We Are Learning That Giambi If Enhanced By Drugs Is A Great Player But The Ill Effects Catch Up With You Eventually And Money Can't But Buy Courage, Determination, Heart, Every Empire Falls Soon Or Later, Makes You Appreciate The Effort Of The Red Sox Last Yr

Comment

Bonds, Garciaparra, and Ordonez... all 0 HR's with injuries that don't seem to be healing as quickly as they used to..... with Nomar getting injured after taking 2 steps towards first base

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                    Bonds, Garciaparra, and Ordonez... all 0 HR's with injuries that don't seem to be healing as quickly as they used to..... with Nomar getting injured after taking 2 steps towards first base
                    muscles tearing off the bone is very common in steroid injuries.....muscles are too big for supporting and other connective tissues......a friend was a Lb at Univ. of Miami and said when he was juicing his hammy let go from his i think pelvis and was told that was why.....needed surgery to reattach and i had another friend (former juicer) bicep roll up in ultimate fighting.....

not surprised

Comment

Working...
                    X