oletimers need help with the kruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oletimers need help with the kruise

starting to feel like the titanic-should we downsize bets until ship is floating again or what-i should be up 2 dimes this week but have to take the man a nickle because of baseball-ive murdered the nba-some suggestions from some old-school players appreciated-thanks chung..
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by waynechung
    starting to feel like the titanic-should we downsize bets until ship is floating again or what-i should be up 2 dimes this week but have to take the man a nickle because of baseball-ive murdered the nba-some suggestions from some old-school players appreciated-thanks chung..

Chung ---- Best advice I can give .... Always pick the WINNER !!!

GL Bro' -- ride it out you'll come back ....

go to PK's and wait ...

Comment

hey dawg

been playing the kruise top plays-this is the first week weve had to paddle..

Comment

it'll turn around.......

i think we need a new system. not just a free for all. jmo.

we have some pretty solid individual records.

Comment

honestly I dont think the best way to approach it is to wait for the POD with the most people on it and then bet it blindly. Anyone can have a say in the thread, no matter if its their first pick or 20th, so all the main POD is these days is just a "popular play."

I use the thread differently. I follow certain people, since it is their POD and they list their record with it. I just think how you approach using the info in the Kruise threads is important. It is basically a free for all, but a very very useful tool.

GL chung
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
            honestly I dont think the best way to approach it is to wait for the POD with the most people on it and then bet it blindly. Anyone can have a say in the thread, no matter if its their first pick or 20th, so all the main POD is these days is just a "popular play."

I use the thread differently. I follow certain people, since it is their POD and they list their record with it. I just think how you approach using the info in the Kruise threads is important. It is basically a free for all, but a very very useful tool.

GL chung
            I agree KG, I think sometimes the "popular play" prevails although it isn't the best choice, but then again, this is the first sub-par week for the Kruise so 3-1 for the month of Apr is good

Comment

Big Ticket and SFL said it the right way, even utilized the word "tool" which I've stated several times, is exactly what it is...Counting todays loos, we are 24-12 +47.37 units (by unit ratings) and you can easily see 66 %--12 games above 500, it is beyond me how you are behind...This week yes, overall no...I said there would be weeks like this, and we couldn't keep up an 80% pace, well we can't....

Overall as a team, counting all, yes I said all cappers, we are up pretty good there also....This was meant for every one to have a sense of feeling/belonging...It's done that and will contrinue to do that, win or lose.....If we would have isolated and picked just 4-5 good cappers from last year, used just their plays, we would be no better off, except we would have left some pretty damn good cappers out...Go look at their records...Pretty good huh..who are these guys---Our Members....

The Sytem (Quote) is fine...Free for all---depends how you describe a free for all---yes its free for all....Most popular picks, that is the only thing I agree with..I've also stated several times, pick your own, don't ride a popular cappers picks, and everyone get on the same play...I've urged this caution several times...

Scroll through this thread, extract from it what/whose plays you want...It is a tool for us to use, mostly a "SPOT" for all to feel like they belong---anbd they do contribute....

I don't see anything changing in our Kruise method, one just has to learn how to use it...If I could figure out a better winning percentage than this, I would do it, if it meant less fun and less members participating/enjoying/contributing, I would still have the Kruise....we the members---for the members--by the members..

Mathematicly---you're up $ by using the Kruise, no matter how you wagered them (by units or individualy as 1* plays)--money management is the first thing comes to my mind...let your bankroll stay as it is, same % each play, and have enough left over for rainy days...It's a long season....

The Kapt
              Last edited by Kaptain; 05-01-2005, 07:22 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

If I may add a few words.To all the members with losing records,please do not stop posting your POD. We need them just as much as the members with winning records. I really believe everything helps give us an equal balance to our ship.

Comment

Ok. We had 1 of the 2 ole timers responding already. Now we just need Spark to post his reply.
                  "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                  is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

kap--

just to be clear, I wasn't knockin the kruise thread, just trying to help out, as I see you are...I really like it and like i said I find it very useful.
                    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

bump

waiting on spark-could you put down the spiders and watch where u put its so that u can entertain us-keep those replys coming guys-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-just motherfucking hate to lose-went 4 fof 4 on horses posted today so guess i shouldnt bitch-just hard to believe in last 2 days ive knocked suppan/morris/wood/ and pryor out of the box-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-just want to get the sails hoisted high again-if you want to fine tune this thing im open to any suggestions-making dinero is my GOAL!!

Comment

amber alert for spark

lol-gotta take the man a nickle and on here joking around-THATS INSANITY!! LETS GO SEATTLE PLUS 5 AND OVER 209=SCOOPER GETS ME OUT..P.S.-NICE PITCHING TODAY SMOLTZ-PRETTY GOOD FOR AN OLD MAN- BELIEVE ILL LEAVE YOUR ASS ALONE FOR A FEW GAMES..
                        Last edited by WayneChung; 05-01-2005, 10:47 PM.

Comment

I think the POD is a great thread added too our site. But I was thinking if everyone posted their POD daily and maybe they post just 1 reason they like the play. IE Spark posts trends everyday like 10-12 per team. Just a thought..........
                          RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Thank You

Seattle And The Over-nba Saved Me Again-hiccup..lets Kruise..

Comment

Working...
                            X