Pod Pod Pod!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pod Pod Pod!!!

Whats up fellow BC dwellers.... hit the wayyyyyyyyy Under in the SD/AZ game yesterday... been hot lately, hope u guys are making money with me... my Sunday POD is the Cubbies ... Houston offense is HORRIBLE (Bags & Biggio got old quick) and the price is low -106... GL ----- lets make some loot
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DaRussian

Gl!!

Comment

Teddy i know you are hot but i am 11-4 on play of the days so far and i am liking the cubbies also so might be a huge play tomorow
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

GL to ya Ted--the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl Ted
          On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
            Teddy i know you are hot but i am 11-4 on play of the days so far and i am liking the cubbies also so might be a huge play tomorow
            Hey I hope your on this one too.... I been betting on houston in the early weeks and saw them lose two 1-0 games for clemens and one 2-0 game to the pirates for oswalt.... THEY CANNOT SCORE... I really like this play here.... lets go CUBBIES!!!

RESPECT

Comment

they sure scored yesterday didnt they???!!!!!

GL
              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

even more so.... their bats wont be hot today.... (hopefully

Comment

ADDING: NBA play Detroit -5.... they are gonna kill the sixers today.... gotta hurry to get this one in!!!

Comment

GL Ted!

Comment

FYI...........never make this idiot team a POD..................They suck....sorry your losing but this team cant play fundamental baseball...
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                        FYI...........never make this idiot team a POD..................They suck....sorry your losing but this team cant play fundamental baseball...
                        Wish you woulda told me that last night.... sorry boys, but maybe (slim chance) they can come back on this one...

Pistons game was a lucky push too.....

Comment

Dusty Baker Is The Worst Or 1 Of The Worst Mgrs In Baseball!! 7 Runs In 1 Inning. Stay Up Big Russian. We'll Get Em Next Time.

Comment

This is all on Prior. He is 0-2 on a guy and throws a fast ball right down main street. He had just struck a guy out on a ball in the dirt. All Prior

Comment

Working...
                            X