Maybe this will help --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe this will help --

The Dodgers are a worthless piece of shit.
    4 innings -- 0 runs -- 0 hits -- 1 error

Its a Fricken LOSER

Thanks for the Jinx!

Comment

The Dodgers, Pirates, KC, and Houston all belong in their own league...THE WE NEED TO HIT OFF OF A TEE TO SCORE LEAGUE
      Last edited by LVJimmy; 04-30-2005, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
        The Dodgers, Pirates, KC, and Houston all belong in their own league...THE WE NEED OT HIT OFF OF A TEE TO SCORE LEAGUE
        You're not lying about that one

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
          The Dodgers, Pirates, KC, and Houston all belong in their own league...THE WE NEED TO HIT OFF OF A TEE TO SCORE LEAGUE
          I beg to differ..the dodgers are way ahead of all those teams in every category...They win big run games ie: beatin san fran 9-8 and when they need to pitch to a big hitting team like the rockies they do.
          I give the blue credit IMO
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
            I beg to differ..the dodgers are way ahead of all those teams in every category...They win big run games ie: beatin san fran 9-8 and when they need to pitch to a big hitting team like the rockies they do.
            I give the blue credit IMO

In their last 5 (not counting COL for obvious reasons), they have score 11.

Comment

score is 6-2 in the 8th .... Dodgers are winning
              If drinking and driving is illegal, then why do bars have parking lots?

Free online MMORPG called Zeus Legacy Sign up today!

Comment

Little suprising to see the D'backs leading the division so far, but that shouldn't last too long. I think the Dodgers will find a way to win the division.

Comment

I hate to say this cuz I can't stand the fucker...if Bonds comes back, the Giants can win it.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Thanks for the Jinx!
                    Wayne you have to love the Jinx
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Fwiw

I posted the LAD's and the OVER both for two late night plays pretty much based on the big mismatch the Dodgers had in starters matching up tonight.........then add to the fact that LAD AND COL ARE #1 and #2 IN HITTING in the NL right now made for a good looking over shot.

It also does not hurt that Col is currently DEAD LAST in pitching.....MUCH THANKS TO BUNG HOLE QUIMM AND SHAWNEE SHECHICKEN SHITCLONE on the same staff!! YECHHHHHHH.........If I were the manager I would ask T. Helton to start and Dustin Mohr to relieve! THEIR ERAS WOULD BE LOWER!!!!

JMHO.........Gv
                      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

After this note, I go to a party, got hammered, forgot all about the game
                        -- came home staggering (if I remember correctly) and find out
                        this AM LA 6-3

Thanks for the Jinx -- used it properly this time.

Comment

Working...
                        X