bunch of bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bunch of bullshit

Did anyone see yet that if BYU wins it's first 2 games, they will be switched from the South regional to the Midwest regional because they can't play on Sundays?? Do you think the tournament committee would have taken that into consideration before putting them in a bracket? That would f**k up a lot of offices pools and brackets if they would actually win 2 games. GO UCONN!!!
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Unfortunately though...

as of now, I really like BYU +3.5 or + whatever the line is at tip-off. I am a UConn fan, so please no one try to tell me how good UConn is, I know. Plus it's irrelevant.

PS Things change though.
    Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

They will be out in the 1st round.

Comment

The stormon mormans will be storming home early
        Scooner!

Comment

Not just the BYU fiasco, but how about Duke going WAY out west to face Colo St? I thought these dumb pods were put in place so the higher seeded teams could stay home. That Livengood is laughable. He says they can't project who might win so they can't predict who will meet in the semis. That's why Arizona and Kentucky are in the same half of the bracket. BULLSHIT!! They have a rule in place that keeps conference teams from facing each other until the regional finals. So don't tell me you can't project forward. They do it every year to make sure teams don't face each other from same conferences....
          Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

like I said...

things change, I think this line will go up though. UConn -5 at least. Then it's BYU easy money, not saying BYU will win, just cover.
            Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Working...
            X