anybody help with cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody help with cleveland

i was the only guy on the kruise to take detroit-millwood has looked like dog doo in the amer league-guys what am i missing-trying to improve my handicapping skills-please vote for pedro!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

bump

some of you oletimers-wayne help-trying to be a better capper-game goes pretty quick!!

Comment

Chung
      Millwood is 1-0 vs Det in 2 games giving up 4 runs and 12 hits while walikng 7 and striking out 15. Clev is trying not to get swept in the series. And teams play harder when put in that situation!! KC tried today and almost pulled it off.

Comment

thanks chuck

chung..

Comment

wayne,

i know it's early, but it looks like you may be able to say "I told you so." Milwood looks like shit right now
          Control what you can control...

Comment

Originally posted by ki66
            wayne,

i know it's early, but it looks like you may be able to say "I told you so." Milwood looks like shit right now
            they're not exactly hitting either

Comment

Chung - I am also on Detroit and was my pod till I changed at last moment. Had nothing to do with Millwood but rather how well the pitcher for Detroit was doing in the season so far. GL I wondered what I was missing as well. Tough to bank a game and find excellent site cappers on the other side.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

agreed spearman

i left the game alone..

Comment

Not the best game to attach money to. Strong pitcher vs hungry pitcher and hungry team.

Comment

I was with you and like these reasons to side with the Tigers today....We are looking good right now, lets hope they dont let up...GL and Aloha CC.

Detroit +126

Some info and stats for this game..

-Clev 1-6 vs LHP...and just 2-5 at Home this year.
                    -Det is on a 3 game win streak...outscoring their opponents 21 to 11 in this span.
                    -Clev on a 2 game losing streak and have lost 5 of their last 7 games.
                    -Det on the Road averages 6.3 rpg and hitting .296 average...While holding opps to just 5 rpg.
                    -Clev at Home averages ONLY 3.4 rpg and hitting ONLY .200 at the plate.
                    -Det vs RHP's are averaging 5.6 rpg and hitting .284 against them.
                    -Clev vs LHP's are 1-6, averaging ONLY 2.4 rpg and hitting just .209 vs them.
                    -Maroth last 3 starts has an 2.41 ERA, and has given up just 3 walks in 4 starts (22.3 innings)
                    -Millwood is 0-2 at Home with a 5.14 ERA, giving up 15 hits, 8 ERs, in just 14 innings..
                    -Clev is 0-4 in their last 4 starts by Millwood.
                    -Also Clev has the worst hitting average in the Majors...and also is near the bottom in runs scored as well..

Comment

Thanks Co-Capt. for the info. GL and Aloha

Comment

I didnt know they paid up after 3 innings. I thought in MLB they played 9 innings.

Comment

Working...
                        X