No announcement yet.

Spark Is A Machine!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey kapt ... You know me better than anyone else .. Love it here ... I was posting on 4 forums when i started posting here ... This is the only forum I post at now ... You were the first one to welcome me here and I never looked back .. haha We really do have some great guys here ... Lots of goof balls but what can you do ... Tcare of yourself kapt and great to see you doing better .. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
      Hey kapt ... You know me better than anyone else .. Love it here ... I was posting on 4 forums when i started posting here ... This is the only forum I post at now ... You were the first one to welcome me here and I never looked back .. haha We really do have some great guys here ... Lots of goof balls but what can you do ... Tcare of yourself kapt and great to see you doing better .. Good Luck

kinda strange---feels like I been knowing you--Neil--Frank all my life....Funny how close you can get, and learn to like/respect someone by just chatting on line...

It's been my pleasure my man....What service are you using for all those Hot Picks you been throwing out there...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
        It's been my pleasure my man....What service are you using for all those Hot Picks you been throwing out there...
        Now that is funny ,,, No service Kapt just getting lucky .. I usually do OK in bases ...
        Thanks Kapt

Comment

This picture was taken of Spark and his retirement home friends during "Internet Hour." Spark is hard at work, building on his daily average of posts.

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

hahahaha What a goof!!!! roflmfao

Comment

BTW. Congrats on 10K posts!!
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Damn, I swear, I did not notice till you said it ... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                  Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
                  I hate that message especially when I'm posting useless GLs

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                    BTW. Congrats on 10K posts!!
                    10K posts thats it, thats freakin weak. Dad you need to really step up and do better than that
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                    X